New LT for the Cards - Desmond Harrison waiver claim

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So now we know. Domestic violence is enough to be dismissed from the organization, extreme DUI isn't. Drink up boys.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So now we know. Domestic violence is enough to be dismissed from the organization, extreme DUI isn't. Drink up boys.
Michael Floyd anyone? And you're putting the 2 in the same basket? DUI is a potential for death or serious bodily injury but domestic violence is actually causing physical harm to someone. If you think they're one in the same then I don't know what to tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Michael Floyd anyone? And you're putting the 2 in the same basket? DUI is a potential for death or serious bodily injury but domestic violence is actually causing physical harm to someone. If you think they're one in the same then I don't know what to tell you.

Floyd was cut for not appearing sorry for what he did NOT for the DWI straight from Bidwill.

Doesn’t matter though I knew this guy was a fudge up from the pic posted when we signed him nice to see I wasn’t wrong.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score

Just to clarify, this isn’t a DV case from what I could tell. In NC, “assault on a woman by a man” can be any man vs any woman (ie- dude “assaults” random woman at grocery store). If it was DV, it’d be tagged as such. Additionally, Greensboro PD has stated it is “unclear when” this crime was committed.

I’m guessing he was a bubble boy, and the cardinals decided F this.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals lose an O lineman when no football is going on
It’s amazing
The main position they need help with they lose a player.
As Ba always said before every break
DONT BE THAT GUY!
KK - pass on BAs message
Can’t believe these NFL players don’t know they can leave the girl they got and go online and get another one in 4 minutes just being an NFL player....walk away guys during a fight....walk away.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose