Gambo says PF coming....

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd almost rather the team cycle through random players on a tryout basis throughout the year.

That never seems to work, even at our worse these past few years we've been shuffling through players and where are they now? They're probably still in the g-league. Although our new regime could find a legit NBA player out there now, they seem to be more cerebral.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That never seems to work, even at our worse these past few years we've been shuffling through players and where are they now? They're probably still in the g-league. Although our new regime could find a legit NBA player out there now, they seem to be more cerebral.

You're probably right on this point. It seemed (not saying its necessarily true) that years ago, teams occasionally could find a useful rotation player this way.

The G League has likely snuffed this out, because the better low end players are either in the G League or overseas.

I'd love for the NBA to push for teams to throw bottom rotation guys to the G League. Incentivize it. Maybe the league pays the salaries for the roster guys you put on the G League team.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like Bender is going to replace Peters on the Moscow team. I think Bender likes the US and would prefer to stay here though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worst draft in the history of this franchise Bender and Chriss two top ten picks ugh

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave