Predict the 2019-2020 record

How many wins will the Suns end with?

• Total voters

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think it's between 27-33, but since that wasn't an option, I'll go 26-30.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I predict that they'll get the occasional win against a quality opponent, leading to a bunch of posters saying "So why can't they do that consistently?", and they'll have lots of games where they get blown out by bottom-feeders, leading to the board saying that the coaching staff is terrible.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
30-40

If we get off to a flying start all bets are off
The suspect they will get better as the season goes on and the chemistry increases. So if they get off to a hot start they could be in for a surprisingly good year.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How bad has Sarver made things that we're nervously hoping for a 30 win season?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be great to have a poll to grade the Suns off season if anyone is willing.

I know the Suns have received one F grade from the media.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I'm optimistic and guessing 31-35 wins. If Booker or other key players are injured more than normal off course we'll win fewer games.

Even though the front office has signed a good PG and (I dunno) a decent/good PF, and resigned Oubre (props to the FO this summer!), I still think we've lost some scoring and bench punch in Warren, Jackson and Crawford (Good luck dude! You're awesome!). Hopefully we'll spread it around so Ayton and Bridges will score more, Rubio and Saric should get 10-15 each night, I don't expect much scoring output from Baynes or Gentle Frank or the rooks. 30+ wins. If we go above 40 I'll be ecstatic. Boy has it been a long and rough patch.

:cheers:
to the future!

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
How bad has Sarver made things that we're nervously hoping for a 30 win season?
It took a long time, but we are finally beyond that . . . so I'm happy to go beyond that. And I was Sarver's most active critic,
to the point of sending letters to Jerry Colangelo (who responded), the NBA and each of the co-owners.

We are operating like a team that places a priority on winning and building even more for the future.

It will be fun to watch Suns games next season. I can hardly wait!

Go Suns!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hate to be a homer but that just seems too low, could we really be worse than the Wolves, Bulls, Thunder, Knicks and Wizards?

Then there's the Magic, Hawks, Kings and Grizz.
We could be worse or better. But we will have to prove it before anyone will come around. The Griz being higher than us surprises me.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
New NBA power poll is out. Suns are above 3 teams from the bottom. We actually moved up 2 teams after free agency, I believe.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
"...Going from 19 wins to 35 would be a huge success..."

Unless we stay at 35 wins for 3 straight years. We OBVIOUSLY are a better team. But are we at a place where we'll continue to trend upward over the course of the next 3 seasons? I sure hope so.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
"...Going from 19 wins to 35 would be a huge success..."

Unless we stay at 35 wins for 3 straight years. We OBVIOUSLY are a better team. But are we at a place where we'll continue to trend upward over the course of the next 3 seasons? I sure hope so.
That all depends on Booker, and to a greater amount Ayton improving. We need Oubre or Bridges to step up and be that legit third guy you can consistently depend on. Meanwhile PF and PG are still works in progress.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That all depends on Booker, and to a greater amount Ayton improving. We need Oubre or Bridges to step up and be that legit third guy you can consistently depend on. Meanwhile PF and PG are still works in progress.
Exactly. The changes made this offseason should help steady the boat, so to speak. If those changes help to get them to 35 wins then the maturation and hopeful emergence of the young guys should help us continue to climb.

Let’s not forget that Ayton and bridges only have a single season under their belt. They should continue to get better. Oubre may not get substantially better, but just having him for a full season should be impactful on our win totals moving forward. And then we’ve got a bunch of veritable lottery tickets in cam, Jerome, carter, the 3 eyed alien. If any, or any mix, of them emerge as legit players this team has a lot of runway.