Oubre Re-signed

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
at least that draft class was seriously awful. That said, they could have picked Jamal Murray and Sabonis... both picks taken at 7 and 11.

Yep, Denver did a good job, Indiana did a good job, McDuh, not so much.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That in 2 years, we will be better positioned to make a free agency splash since we won't have Oubre's contract on our books. The key is Summer 2021, a huge free agency summer.
Ah. Yeah totally missed that. I get that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Gambo just mentioned that in speaking with Oubre's camp, they made it crystal clear that he wants to remain in PHX for the longterm. He has grown very tight with Ayton and Booker and would love to sign his next contract with the Suns.
Love reading that.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Great deal. Went down ok, everyone is happy and its not 90m.

Now they just need to win some @#$# games!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow lol. I almost got use to his incessant negativity. Kinda shocking for it to instantly be gone. Gonna be a different board for awhile.

I could tell he ramped up his trolling because even though I had him blocked I'd see threads with 3-4 posters calling him out for backpedaling. Dude said he'd be happy with Rubio, the Suns sign Rubio and he throws a fit. He talked about how bad Coby White was, the Suns traded the pick and White became the 2nd coming of James Harden. Beyond that though he started bashing Monty, which I knew was coming, as well as Booker and Ayton. There is negative and there is trolling and he was trolling, straight up. Look at his post history, it's clear to see when you view it without any other posts around that he's doing all he can to make the Suns less enjoyable for everyone here. Good riddance.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I could tell he ramped up his trolling because even though I had him blocked I'd see threads with 3-4 posters calling him out for backpedaling. Dude said he'd be happy with Rubio, the Suns sign Rubio and he throws a fit. He talked about how bad Coby White was, the Suns traded the pick and White became the 2nd coming of James Harden. Beyond that though he started bashing Monty, which I knew was coming, as well as Booker and Ayton. There is negative and there is trolling and he was trolling, straight up. Look at his post history, it's clear to see when you view it without any other posts around that he's doing all he can to make the Suns less enjoyable for everyone here. Good riddance.

I know I am on hiatus, but this post is so full of lies, it's ridiculous. I will gladly honor my hiatus, but I will not stand idly by and allow others to blatantly and deliberately misrepresent what I have posted.

For the record, I have NEVER bashed Monty. Not once. I also never spoke highly of White after the pick was traded. I did not "throw a fit" in response to the Rubio signing. And while I have expressed some concerns, I have never "bashed" Booker or Ayton. In fact, I have consistently been Ayton's biggest supporter on this board (calling him a generational talent who was misused last year) while also consistently emphasizing not upsetting Booker as the cornerstone of our franchise.

My absence from this board is not a license to spread deliberate lies about me.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I am on hiatus, but this post is so full of lies, it's ridiculous. I will gladly honor my hiatus, but I will not stand idly by and allow others to blatantly and deliberately misrepresent what I have posted.

For the record, I have NEVER bashed Monty. Not once. I also never spoke highly of White after the pick was traded. I did not "throw a fit" in response to the Rubio signing. And while I have expressed some concerns, I have never "bashed" Booker or Ayton. In fact, I have consistently been Ayton's biggest supporter on this board (calling him a generational talent who was misused last year) while also consistently emphasizing not upsetting Booker as the cornerstone of our franchise.

I don’t know about all of this stuff but you did kind of bash Booker with some comments that were not true.

Except for strength, game quickness, decision-making ability, ability to draw fouls and ability to drive hard and finish.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You realize it's easy to pull your history, right? Ok...

Here's 1Sun complaining about Monty not interacting with the players yet....

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/4001455/

If that's not starting to gripe about Monty, I'm not sure what it is. You started this whole "Josh Jackson can be rehabbed" movement after he was dealt, which of course came after wishing he was traded all the way up until he was.

Here's you saying Coby White would have been able to run the offense...
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/3989502

Here's you talking about how Coby White made Cam Johnson better than he'd be on the Suns since he created all of his shots for him...
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/3989201

Do I need to pull up posts where you said the exact opposite about Coby before the draft, how he couldn't set anyone up or he was incapable of running an offense?

Here you whine about how Booker has already agreed to demand a trade to join D'Lo and KAT in Minnesota.
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/posts/3994240/

I could find dozens of posts of you bashing Booker's ability to do pretty much anything. According to you he's a failure who can't handle the ball, doesn't help his teammates or make them better, has one foot out the door, is overpaid, and isn't a true star.

Forgive me for not looking up more, I figure this is plenty. Everyone knows your MO and how all you do is complain while acting like the only person with the slightest clue about basketball.

Even with this evidence, I'm sure you'll spin things but I don't care. See ya in 3 months!

You can't keep your word though so it's cool, I'll just make sure you're back on ignore while you're on "hiatus".

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bets should be honored....
While I agree, it’s tough to fault a guy for coming back when people are talking about him - right or wrong.

Imo we are better off just letting him payoff his bet and leaving sleeping dogs lie. Does anyone really need to get in shots at a guy who shouldn’t be capable of answering back? Kinda weak sauce imo.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed everyone should just work together to not mention 1Sun and maybe...just maybe, when he comes back most of the ire here will have blown over.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You realize it's easy to pull your history, right? Ok...

Here's 1Sun complaining about Monty not interacting with the players yet....

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/kelly-oubre.299915/page-13#post-4001455

There isn't a single post from me on this page.

If that's not starting to gripe about Monty, I'm not sure what it is. You started this whole "Josh Jackson can be rehabbed" movement after he was dealt, which of course came after wishing he was traded all the way up until he was.

I made that point several times well before he was traded, and I NEVER wished for him to be traded.

Here's you saying Coby White would have been able to run the offense...
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/welcome-cam-johnson.311566/page-7#post-3989502

Not a single reference to White from me on this page, and even if I did say that, it is far from calling him the next James Harden.

Here's you talking about how Coby White made Cam Johnson better than he'd be on the Suns since he created all of his shots for him...
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/welcome-cam-johnson.311566/page-6#post-3989201

Nothing of that sort on this page. I DID say that Cam Johnson cannot create his own shot and relied exclusively on others to create open shots for him, including Coby White setting Cam up indirectly by breaking down defenses with his quickness. I stand by that statement and continue to compare that ability to what we used to have in Leandro Barbosa.

Do I need to pull up posts where you said the exact opposite about Coby before the draft, how he couldn't set anyone up or he was incapable of running an offense?

I said Barbosa was his ceiling. I stand by that, and I never said anything different. My issue was NEVER trading down from 6. It was how little we got in return for doing so, followed by a total reach at a position that was not of need with the pick we got.

Here you whine about how Booker has already agreed to demand a trade to join D'Lo and KAT in Minnesota.
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/2019-free-agency.273439/page-23#post-3994240

Again, not a single post from me on this page. What I DID say elsewhere is that IF the Suns ignored Booker's request to pursue Russell, and IF Russell joined Towns in Minnesota instead, Booker would quickly ask to be traded there. I am not the only one who thought that. I posted an article to that effect, and my point was that the Suns needed to pursue Russell in order to keep Booker happy. In other words, emphasis on Booker as the cornerstone of the franchise.

I could find dozens of posts of you bashing Booker's ability to do pretty much anything. According to you he's a failure who can't handle the ball, doesn't help his teammates or make them better, has one foot out the door, is overpaid, and isn't a true star.

BS. I said he is a below average POINT GUARD, because that is NOT his position. I have said REPEATEDLY that Booker is a potential HOF SHOOTING GUARD, if only the Suns would let him play his natural position. But please, continue to mislead everyone about what I really said, as it proves YOU to be the troll, not me.

Forgive me for not looking up more, I figure this is plenty. Everyone knows your MO and how all you do is complain while acting like the only person with the slightest clue about basketball.

Even with this evidence, I'm sure you'll spin things but I don't care. See ya in 3 months!

You can't keep your word though so it's cool, I'll just make sure you're back on ignore while you're on "hiatus".

Liar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose