The Hateful Eight

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting that for all the hoo-ha, this movie only scores a 74% on the tomato meter (by contrast, The Force Awakens scored 93%)

:shrug: Whatever, I guess.....

;)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting that for all the hoo-ha, this movie only scores a 74% on the tomato meter (by contrast, The Force Awakens scored 93%)

:shrug: Whatever, I guess.....

;)

I never listen to the tomato. I have such different opinions on movies then they do. They say a movie is a bust and I always seem to like it. Critics are what they are, I never listen to them.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this last night and it was very entertaining. Tarantino doing what he does. Absolutely did not mind seeing it at the theater.

But, I'm not going to try and puff myself into thinking I saw some kind of all time classic cinema. It's interesting that Tarantino has a knack for glorifying the absolute worst parts of humanity. But that is all it is. Interesting niche he found for himself.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally watched this.... but in installments. Quentin Tarantino is one helluva story teller. Ultra gory, but the way he told the story in chapters and flashback style made the movie. Total whodoneit. Once I got to the last 3 chapters I watched it to the end. Not for the faint hearted. Highly reccommended with a caveat for the brutality. Tarantino needs to get a major award for his screenwriting IMNSHO.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Fantastic film. After reading this thread and doing some reading about the film I definitely need to rewatch. The first time through I was mostly enjoying the dialogue.