Welcome Jalen Lecque?

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I actually love the Suns more. I actually think I bleed Purple.

Sarver, JJ's contract issues, Kerr, and all of the crap that happened the last 16 or so years has made me dead inside.

I feel like this team cheated on my Mom. Then shot my dog. Then gave me ebola.

Bahahaha this perfectly encapsulates my feelings right now. Well done sir.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This kids got more fast twitch ability than Archie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
LMAO Eric we are getting old cause I thought the same thing

Let me get this straight...you guys are surprised by a kid, who purposely held himself back and attended an extra year of high school so he could jump right into the NBA as a 19-year-old is self-promoting?

Sadly, this is the future...and we all better buckle up and get used to it...

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Let me get this straight...you guys are surprised by a kid, who purposely held himself back and attended an extra year of high school so he could jump right into the NBA as a 19-year-old is self-promoting?

No, of course not. I just didn't expect him to be self-promoting as a fluorescent cartoon character with three eyes.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My enthusiasm for this signing just went down two notches. Does anyone respond positively to this kind of advertising?

There is this trend of watching other people react to things and learning the appropriate way to react yourself.

If you watched that video and didn't turn into a 4 eyed alien monster then you're doing it wrong.

EDIT: Wait! You actually did hit on a very accepted alternative reaction, only your vernacular was off. You should have said "Major cringe bro!"

Last edited:

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson (@KellanOlson)
7/7/19, 6:51 PM
Jalen Lecque said his nickname since 3rd grade has been Rook because he was always the youngest around so he will be used to that. Gonna be a confusing locker room dynamic for other rookies.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hes a kid that can jump out of the building. Cost us next to nothing and knows hes behind the 8 ball and will have to work his butt off.

Im glad we took a chance.

Baby Westbrook in da house.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I thought he looked good.

He had the best two plays in the game imo.

One time where he broke down the defense and finished with a great layup and the other time he broke down the defender and finished with a beautiful lob assist.

Of course he looked lost sometimes as you would expect from that young a player but he showed a lot of good things.

I am curious to see where he will be in 2 years.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought he looked good.

He had the best two plays in the game imo.

One time where he broke down the defense and finished with a great layup and the other time he broke down the defender and finished with a beautiful lob assist.

Of course he looked lost sometimes as you would expect from that young a player but he showed a lot of good things.

I am curious to see where he will be in 2 years.

I didn't watch the game but the 10min highlights on youtube. I think he's used to handling the ball most times, its like he wanted the ball but was looked off several times.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmm. James Jones likes to have a project going it seems.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even critics of the Suns draft have to be impressed with this free agent signing who went undrafted.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Had he gone to NC State next year, he would have easily been a lotto pick barring injury. PHX got a 2020 lotto pick a year early (and potential PGOTF) is how I look at it. Now maybe next year they can focus on a PFOTF if they don't deal for one during the season (Aaron Gordon or Larry Nance Jr.).

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’m still stanning over Lecque. He has a good chance of being the best pick up in our draft.