Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stump The Truck on NFL Channel is hilariously awesome!!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Take flyers on Coney and Willis. They may have an impact. Can't see anyone else who would.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
It would just be silly at this point, but Emmanuel Hall has great value here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last Pick TE Caleb Wilson, UCLA 6'4, 240lbs

Pre-Draft Analysis
Wilson is an F tight end with decent length and outstanding timed top-end speed. He's a vertical threat who flashes good burst after the catch. He's an inconsistent route runner with average separation skills, though. Wilson is 13 pounds lighter than the five-year combine average for tight ends, as he's high cut with a narrow lower body. He is a liability as a run blocker at this point in his career.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who made this an interesting discussion these past three days. It truly was a pretty emotional event with all of the drama in the early stages. But like a family everybody cooled off and even though there still isn't a lot of agreement on what went down things became civil again.

And thank you to @BullheadCardFan again this year for posting the official pick threads.

Preseason can't get here quick enough.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who made this an interesting discussion these past three days. It truly was a pretty emotional event with all of the drama in the early stages. But like a family everybody cooled off and even though there still isn't a lot of agreement on what went down things became civil again.

And thank you to @BullheadCardFan again this year for posting the official pick threads.

Preseason can't get here quick enough.
I enjoy doing it.

I read every thread all the way. The draft is a fun way to break up the long off season.

I like that everyone puts in their input whether it's positive or negative. It's all good to me and keeps us all from seeing the team in rose colored glasses.

Thanks to Iceman, Shaggy, jf-08 and the rest of the mods that allow us to have a place to come together and have some fun.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose