5-3 Dbacks. NO OUTS

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't watch. Holland drives me crazy

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Great sweep! Starting pitching pitched 19 innings in this series! [emoji15]. Funny how success can be had when your staters produce quality outings... [emoji106]

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
And for what it’s worth, I hope Hazen is able to find a respectable deal for Lamb... he’s got to go.
It’s easy to suggest that Greinke needs to go as well - but of course, this damn team has done exactly what they are good at doing... They’ve played just well enough to make it a crap-shoot about Greinke. If a great offer comes forward, it would be hard to turn it down I suppose... However, since they are clearly IN the post season hunt, I wouldn’t work too hard trying to jettison Zach...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Young had a no-hitter through 6, having thrown only 71 pitches, and then with a 5-0 lead and his spot due to lead off the next inning. It was absolutely unforgivable for Lovullo to remove him there, unless he was injured. I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

His response was incoherent, and he came across as a jerk in the process. I am liking Lovullo less and less, both as a manager and as a person.

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
His response was incoherent, and he came across as a jerk in the process. I am liking Lovullo less and less, both as a manager and as a person.
Honestly, his teams has already peaked. He shows his lack of knowledge too often. Too often too stubborn and gets burned by it. I know it won't happen, but would be nice if he went away after this year, in tired of him

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We all know you hate TL. It has been since day one. He has gotten more wins out of this team than most expected. I believe you predicted 61 wins. He is well ahead of that win total but you continue to only hate. Yeah, he is not perfect. And sometimes he is completely wrong. But look at the big picture. He is better than most. And what MLB team do you manage? Lol

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We all know you hate TL. It has been since day one. He has gotten more wins out of this team than most expected. I believe you predicted 61 wins. He is well ahead of that win total but you continue to only hate. Yeah, he is not perfect. And sometimes he is completely wrong. But look at the big picture. He is better than most. And what MLB team do you manage? Lol

How I feel about Lovullo aside, and his overall results with this team aside as well, you can't deny that what he did with Young today is unconscionable, and his explanation made his action there that much worse.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
So, you stick with your 61 wins? It's OK, I got where you were coming from. The object is to win, and we did.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So, you stick with your 61 wins? It's OK, I got where you were coming from. The object is to win, and we did.

Indeed, and I look to be way off with my prediction, thankfully. Still, it would have been better had Lovullo not basically flipped the bird to his young pitcher just to massage his own ego. Young deserved better than that.