2019 Free Agency

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A lot of rumors saying there going into rebuild mode. Even with PG gone there still paying luxury tax and that’s a lot for a team that might not make the playoffs.

If they play there cards right they can set there franchise up something crazy. They already got a really good young PG back.
I think (maybe I’m wrong) what was meant was they aren’t getting rid of him in a salary dump. They would expect a haul in return.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't remember so many free agent signings not finalized at this point in free agency. It feels like there is another shoe to fall.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Davis officially a Laker.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Looks like a boy band doesn't it?

Cam Johnson's slight frame is particularly disturbing here, in my opinion. I knew he wasn't particularly built, but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

What is up with this?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I have always thought NBA players look much thinner than expected when in civilian clothes. I will wait to see them on the court to make any sort of guess as to what kind of shape they are in.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How would that be any different than what Sarver already did with Joe Johnson?
That was 13yrs ago and I'm still not paying him the max all these yrs later. Would it have mattered who knows. They could sign Zion tomm....I'm sure you'd bash it

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cam Johnson's slight frame is particularly disturbing here, in my opinion. I knew he wasn't particularly built, but I didn't realize it was this bad.
Yes so disturbing.....i know your hoping he fails cause of the I told you soos....ain't gonna happen he's a stud.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

We just barely finished this deal.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I have always thought NBA players look much thinner than expected when in civilian clothes. I will wait to see them on the court to make any sort of guess as to what kind of shape they are in.
I saw Diana Taurasi in Scottsdale and she looks MUCH skinnier in jeans and a tshirt! Those uniforms put weight on them! Plus, I have been reading some players wear pads under the uniforms to protect ribs, tailbone, etc.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

This is a big wow if pulled off.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is a big wow if pulled off.

I knew they'd have interest but they really don't have the salaries to make it work unless they sent Chris Paul to OKC. I was going to suggest them as a potential landing spot until I remembered they have nothing outside of Harden, Paul, Gordon, Tucker and Capela signed. They could make a trade using Gordon, Capela, and Tucker for Westbrook but they'd be left really small afterwards. Sending Paul to languish in OKC would be funny though. They could be traded in a straight swap as far as salary goes. Including some picks might make OKC interested as well. Surely they'd end up looking to deal CP3 later on their own afterwards.

Saw a trade proposal on Twitter for a 3 team deal sending Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to Miami, Dragic & Justise Winslow to OKC. Both Winslow and Dragic are expiring. Miami might take the shot on CP3. OKC gets cap relief and most likely picks as well.

http://tradenba.com/trades/SyJKZUCeS

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t think harden and Westbrook would work together very well.

Both want to run the show.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose