Stranger Things (Netflix)

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched the first 3 episodes today, really likek the pace. I'm sure I will finish it this weekend.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I finished it and while it was good there was definitely some moments where I rolled my eyes. I’m getting sick of the same story lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just finished it. Loved it. Much more horror this season I thought. And it has a mid credits scene in the finale! So don’t shut it off as soon as the credits start.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just finished it. Loved it. Much more horror this season I thought. And it has a mid credits scene in the finale! So don’t shut it off as soon as the credits start.

Yeah, almost missed it.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started this last night! Made it in two episodes and I can't believe how much I remember from that era. They really do a great job putting you right back in the 80's. Story looks kind of similar to before, but we'll see.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was solid through six episodes and then it just went gonzo bananas awesome in the final two episodes. best season of show as far as I'm concerned.

So Awesome! This show just keeps getting better!

My wife and I were dying when Dustin had to sing the Neverending Story song and everyone else listening were like WTF!

:lmao:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

My wife and I were dying when Dustin had to sing the Neverending Story song and everyone else listening were like WTF!

I was like seriously! I honestly started singing a bit of it to. :rolleyes:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

That was incredible. Loved this season. Like puckhead said, I feel like I've been dropped right back into the 80s. Lucky for me my age puts me at the character's ages at the time.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like how the Russians are the bad guys, especially with what's going on now. LOL. I wonder if there was a statement there. They never really explained why the Russians were drilling in their country, and why they came to the US and/or knew about how our country drilled into the other dimension. That was a head scratcher.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I like how the Russians are the bad guys, especially with what's going on now. LOL. I wonder if there was a statement there. They never really explained why the Russians were drilling in their country, and why they came to the US and/or knew about how our country drilled into the other dimension. That was a head scratcher.

I think the end scene explains it ;)

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I think I’m in the minority that’s it’s been going downhill each season. 3 was my least favorite and I haven’t seen or heard anything yet that gets me excited about 4. I’ll still binge it because I’m pot committed but it was so good season 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duffer Brothers confirm Stranger Things season 4 isn’t the end

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/...confirm-stranger-things-season-4-isnt-the-end

As the hit Netflix series eyes a resumption of production in September, the Duffer Brothers have confirmed that the highly-anticipated fourth season of Stranger Things will not be the end for the sci-fi horror comedy.

Season 4 won’t be the end,” Ross Duffer told The Hollywood Reporter. “We know what the end is, and we know when it is. [The coronavirus pandemic] has given us time to look ahead, figure out what is best for the show. Starting to fill that out gave us a better idea of how long we need to tell that story.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose