Kawhi and George to Clippers

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holy crap, OKC got Galinari and SGA too.

They raped the Clippers.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
WoJ said Lakers used 15 mil of 27 mil available on Green. They have more spots, a lot more spots to fill!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Holy crap, OKC got Galinari and SGA too.

They raped the Clippers.
They have been trying to move that Galinari contract for a couple seasons. You don't need SGA with George and Leonard!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bwhahahahahahah! That is hilarious.

The Lakers do that bizzare cap clearing trade WITH THE CLIPS during the season, only to see the Clips snatch their free agent target. Also a big "HA!" to all the talking heads who had pretty much narrowed it down to the Lakers and Raptors.

For league balance, I would have preferred him on the Raptors but for our current shape, this is probably the best case for the Suns, Clips were a real possibility to go after Oubre and I just don't see the Lakers doing the same, almost all they have are forwards.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
WoJ said Lakers used 15 mil of 27 mil available on Green. They have more spots, a lot more spots to fill!

There’s gonna be a lot of G league and vet mins. I would assume you will see a guy like JR smith sign soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So how far down does GS move in the Western Conference?

LAC
LAL
GS?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I gotta wonder if Kawhi did to the Lakers on purpose. Baited them along, made them lose any chance they had of building a balanced roster and then shanked em at the last second. A brilliant scheme to wreck a main competitor.

I honestly wouldn't put it passed him, back when he was in San Antonio it was said the Clippers were his preferred destination.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I don’t get why people think it’s a big deal they lost Galo. They brought back PG and added Kawhi! SGA is a good player but c’mon...if you’re the Clipps you do this all day everyday.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

LAC
LAL
GS?

I think the Warriors are still considerably better than the Lakers, especially once they get Klay back.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t get why people think it’s a big deal they lost Galo. They brought back PG and added Kawhi! SGA is a good player but c’mon...if you’re the Clipps you do this all day everyday.

If you are OKC, you do it too.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wherever Kawhi goes Danny Green goes. I know its not the same team, but it is the same city and arena.

That's why I thought it was strange. I thought for sure Green would follow Kawhi to the Clippers once Kawhi announced.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yeah - but it's those guys and 5 picks and 2 swaps. This is a way more lopsided deal than the Pelicans got for AD.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

LAC
LAL
GS?

I would put them behind Houston and Portland now too. Utah is creeping up there too.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I gotta wonder if Kawhi did to the Lakers on purpose. Baited them along, made them lose any chance they had of building a balanced roster and then shanked em at the last second. A brilliant scheme to wreck a main competitor.

I honestly wouldn't put it passed him, back when he was in San Antonio it was said the Clippers were his preferred destination.
Also, evidently Jerry West probably drew out negotiations for Paul George to get all those draft picks. That's why you get a veteran GM!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave