Welcome Frank Kaminsky

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Me too, Chap. It would be good if one of our top draft picks turned out good/decent. We've seen him do good stuff. He's no Tony Kukoc but he could be a quality rotation guy at C/PF. He's quick enough to play some defense. It's aggressiveness mostly. He's getting older and stronger and he'll play bench guys so that should make things easier for him.
He can play defense all the way out to the three point line. You can count on him for that, even if his shooting disappears. I just see all these "shooters" being brought in, and I don't think James Jones would consider him.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was the guy I thought made the most sense since he can back up the 4 and the 5.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is there a reason they couldn’t have given the same contract to Holmes? He also got 2 yrs 10million from Sac.

It's pretty clear that the Suns are going the squeaky clean, nice guy route. The problem, of course, is that this could result in a bland team that has no edge and no toughness.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
A lot of options here, including bringing back Jamal Crawford.

Trey Burke
Emmanuel Mudiaye
Jodie Meeks
TJ McConnell
Jeremy Lin
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

In my opinion I don't think any of these are worth signing. Maybe that Jodie fellow. Why can't Josh Jackson (if he's here), Bridges, Cam and Melton back up Booker. Better to save the money.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1: Rubio, Johnson
2: Booker, Jerome
3: Oubre, Bridges, Jackson
4: Saric, Kaminsky, Cam J
5: Ayton, Baynes

Sound about right, thus far??

At least a few of these guys resemble starters, if not stars.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Great, so he's basically a more confident, less mobile Bender. I would have rather had Holmes.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
People here were REALLY hoping for a big splash free agency period. Hoping that this new and different way to build a team makes them eat their words... ;)

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
People here were REALLY hoping for a big splash free agency period. Hoping that this new and different way to build a team makes them eat their words... ;)
We have the core already or that at least appears to be the mindset of the team. What we need to do more than anything is build a foundation to support the core.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Can it be worse than 19 wins? ;)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Now that the Phoenix Suns have been transformed into the Phoenix Spurs I hope that new coach can work some Pop voodoo on these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Holy f! Gambo said they were actually considering bringing Bender back. Now Kaminsky signing the end of the Bender era!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson