2019 Free Agency

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gambo sounded very worried when he discussed this. Said that the Suns' "plan" hinges entirely on Oubre bring the third piece with Booker and Ayton, and that the Suns have no viable back-up plan if Oubre doesn't re-sign here.

If that is true - it really is not that hard - match at any price.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Is kaminsky coming off injury? Saw he only played 40 something games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Offensively, yes. Defense and especially rebounding, absolutely not.
We are definetly going for shooters with the exception of Rubio. I expect our team average in points going up this season! I also think Rubio's assists going up. He gets 3-4 from Booker alone EVERY night. 1-2 (probably more) from Ayton each night for sure.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
What does he mean? I just don’t understand him. Lol

Yesterday's seemed good, even though I read it as he was gone. I don't know. I guess I don't know how to read his tweets. English man. English!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Holy f! Gambo said they were actually considering bringing Bender back. Now Kaminsky signing the end of the Bender era!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The money we needed to make Rubio's deal work as well as adding Kaminsky is equal to Josh Jackson's salary. Expect a salary dump trade anytime. We might even sign and trade him to Charlotte, I believe they have the space and we're getting Frank from them, so it should be squared.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The money we needed to make Rubio's deal work as well as adding Kaminsky is equal to Josh Jackson's salary. Expect a salary dump trade anytime. We might even sign and trade him to Charlotte, I believe they have the space and we're getting Frank from them, so it should be squared.

Kaminsky is being added with the Room Exception. No cap implications.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
One hundred percent guarantee that we are holding onto Jackson pending whatever happens with Oubre. That way, if Oubre does walk, the Suns can say we still have hopes for JJ to turn into something equal to or better than Oubre... not that that is likely to happen.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One hundred percent guarantee that we are holding onto Jackson pending whatever happens with Oubre. That way, if Oubre does walk, the Suns can say we still have hopes for JJ to turn into something equal to or better than Oubre... not that that is likely to happen.

That's either insane or downright dishonest. If there is hope for JJ, you keep him whether or not you re-sign Oubre. If there isn't, this is just a steaming pile of BS...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What does he mean? I just don’t understand him. Lol

My guess - the clippers are ready to make him a huge offer, because they want to use up their cap space if they don't get Kawai, which is driving his salary up.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
They used the Room Exception on Frank, so I don't think it matters--although IF we do trade Josh, then they COULD fit Frank into normal salary cap and still use the Room Exception on someone else.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Who is this guy talking about Oubre? Reliable? Don’t toy with my emotions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson