2019 Free Agency

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Probably a good chance Kawhi goes to the Lakers at this point but he is a different kind of dude so who really knows. I would love to see him back in Toronto for another couple years at least. Who knows if DLo was even aware of the possibility of going to GS before today. I don’t take much of this action as an indicator of anything because I have been crazy surprised by some of this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read he wanted Magic Johnson in meeting with him and the Lakers or he wanted to meet with Magic before meeting the Lakers. I hope he doesn't go there because that a serious Big 3 that could take out the Warriors. I could see LA rounding out their starting 5 with a PG like Derrick Rose and cheap vets on the bench.

I am surprised HOU isn't involved in the Kawhi sweepstakes. He would take that team to the next level. They wanted Butler but now that he is in MIA I would have thought they would move onto the biggest piece left on trade market.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I read he wanted Magic Johnson in meeting with him and the Lakers or he wanted to meet with Magic before meeting the Lakers. I hope he doesn't go there because that a serious Big 3 that could take out the Warriors. I could see LA rounding out their starting 5 with a PG like Derrick Rose and cheap vets on the bench.

I am surprised HOU isn't involved in the Kawhi sweepstakes. He would take that team to the next level. They wanted Butler but now that he is in MIA I would have thought they would move onto the biggest piece left on trade market.
They can’t sign Rose as he agreed with Detroit today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Jokic a lot but maxing out Murray a year early could prove to be their downfall. I doubt he would have seen max money on the open market next summer.

I'm guessing the Nuggets wanted to wrap up their future.

I think Murray is worth max money but that's only my opinion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The Warriors are trying to get D'Angelo Russell.

Shams Charania‏Verified account @ShamsCharania

Sources: Nets restricted free agent D'Angelo Russell is a player of strong interest for the Warriors in a potential sign-and-trade. Golden State has searched for avenues on Russell, and is still evaluating next moves.

8:13 PM - 30 Jun 2019
Now how the hell can they possibly put together a package that can take back a max contract?!?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I like Jokic a lot but maxing out Murray a year early could prove to be their downfall. I doubt he would have seen max money on the open market next summer.

Murray is a star in the making he just needs to be more consistent. I remember him taking over some playoff games.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Except RHJ is a wing (and a poor shooting and poor rebounding one at that), and we need another power forward.

RHJ is a combo forward and a solid rebounder. He can defend multiple positions, a good locker-room guy, a hustle player and played for Arizona.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
RHJ is a combo forward and a solid rebounder. He can defend multiple positions, a good locker-room guy, a hustle player and played for Arizona.

I am a U of A alum. That is how I know he is a 2/3. He can defend 1-3 and is a great locker room guy and hustle player. The problem is that we're overloaded as it is at 2/3 and only have one 4 on the roster. We need a 4 and/or a 4/5.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is something else about available cap space. It looks like there is a difference with Dallas.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ok now i get it they did a sign and trade with Durant and Russell.
Ah now I get it. Smart by GS. But I think this makes a mockery of the rules. GA has a great front office. They ply everything right. Timed it right with the cap ballooning to nab Durant. Turned a leaving enormous asset into a nice young asset instead of losing FA for nada. Smart.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose