Chris Simms' Top 40 QB List: Kyler Murray ranked too low

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Wait, so this is just an article of you promoting your own site, one where you can't even capitalize "I" correctly?

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
Wait, so this is just an article of you promoting your own site, one where you can't even capitalize "I" correctly?
I mean if site visits earn him money I don’t blame him

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He ranked him 24. That means before playing a down in the NFL he is already ranked in front of 1/4 of the league including 2 super bowl winners (Flacco and Eli) and the guy he replaced in Rosen

This doesn't seem like an insult

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I mean if site visits earn him money I don’t blame him
I dunno, I come from other forums where they have strict rules against this kind of promotion. Not a problem just to link to your site if you don't want to retype a full argument, but with four posts, linking it like this is some kind of credible news source ranking Kyler?

This article has as much weight criticizing Chris Simms as my mailman does.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I dunno, I come from other forums where they have strict rules against this kind of promotion. Not a problem just to link to your site if you don't want to retype a full argument, but with four posts, linking it like this is some kind of credible news source ranking Kyler?

This article has as much weight criticizing Chris Simms as my mailman does.
I agree. I feel like Tyler can say “check out my latest blog aggregating someone else’s reporting” or whatever, but just throwing it out there without mentioning this is basically an #ad and that being your only contribution to the board is pretty iffy.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He ranked him 24. That means before playing a down in the NFL he is already ranked in front of 1/4 of the league including 2 super bowl winners (Flacco and Eli) and the guy he replaced in Rosen

This doesn't seem like an insult

Yup...If you watched the whole thing on tv, it took about 2 weeks to reveal...He did 2 QB's per day. He prefaced everything at the beginning that he wouldn't overrate rookies, regardless of their hype, because they haven't played an NLF down, yet. I think most of his rankings and justifications were sound. There were only a handful I disagreed with, but it was splitting hairs.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Is that the dude that got superman’d by Roy Williams in the Red River Rivalry once upon a time?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Murray will be great, but I'm fine with him be ranked dead last. Just makes that chip on his shoulder even bigger.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson