Roll Call - Who Is Going To Be Here at 3 PM On Free Agent Day?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hopefully Booker and Jlo talking to each other about playing in Phoenix!

Oh, they (Booker and DLo) are talking to each other...about playing in Minnesota or Los Angeles...

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
We have our house up for sale and someone wants to look at it between 3:15 and 4:15. Talk about some bad timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For those looking for an alternative to ESPN, the Stadium channel will have a show starting at 2:30 AZ time. Shams reports for them. Some may not even know they have the channel.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We have our house up for sale and someone wants to look at it between 3:15 and 4:15. Talk about some bad timing.

Hopefully a Suns free agent looking to move to the Valley!

PS: I have a couple wardrobe boxes left filled with packing paper. About a dozen boxes, and one big glasses packing box, and two small galsses boxes. I even have some tape left. I just don't have a truck to bring it to you. PM me if you want them.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Hopefully a Suns free agent looking to move to the Valley!

PS: I have a couple wardrobe boxes left filled with packing paper. About a dozen boxes, and one big glasses packing box, and two small galsses boxes. I even have some tape left. I just don't have a truck to bring it to you. PM me if you want them.
Sweet. I’ll see if Corey Joseph is interested in a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house in the East Valley. ;)

I may take you up on that. I’ll let you know.