Roll Call - Who Is Going To Be Here at 3 PM On Free Agent Day?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I will probably be here! My kid is smoking some tri tips for dinner, and I won't miss that! :clapping:

It's going to be celebration, wrath, or wait and wonder.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I will probably be here! My kid is smoking some tri tips for dinner, and I won't miss that! :clapping:

It's going to be celebration, wrath, or wait and wonder.

I’ll be on hour 36 of a fast thinking about you eating steak, jerk.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I’ll be on hour 36 of a fast thinking about you eating steak, jerk.
If it makes you feel better, I have been on a severe restricted diet since last week due to health reasons. Probably should not eat any tri tip, but I am HUNGRY! I feel your pain. I've lost about ten pounds as a side benefit.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I’ll be on all day reading rumors and then hopefully getting the lowdown on what the Suns are doing as we approach the start of FA.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people will be waiting. It seems like most deals have been reported already. Has there ever been a year where so much has been reported and claimed before FA even starts? I know it wasn't like this last year.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people will be waiting. It seems like most deals have been reported already. Has there ever been a year where so much has been reported and claimed before FA even starts? I know it wasn't like this last year.
Makes you wonder if there is a legal tampering window we don’t know about.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's all a game. Teams can't contact a player directly. However, if you call the agent, or agent's friend, and there's some kind of go between, then that's OK. Players evidently can talk to each other. I believe if a player himself says his intentions that's OK. It's all a game. Like so many say, one minute after the time starts, a guy gets a whole contract, with all the details negotiated, to sign. Yeah, right!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to be here at 3 p.m. but I think the action is all day today and tomorrow. Wish I could be here the whole day.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
My guess is that the Suns have contacted several free agent PGs and basically been told, "Uh, yeah, I'm gonna wait and see if I get an offer from a good franchise and if nothing comes my way I'll get back to you."

So basically the Suns will be waiting at 3pm just like the rest of us.

Hope I'm wrong.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not expecting suns to do much but hoping get a decent fa pg

Surprise to see kyrie going to nets thought for sure him and Durant would go to knicks must stink to be a knicks fan

Really hope suns aren't satisfied with ty jerome and the other players they acquired....

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Its gonna be like that scene in a John Hughes movie where all the cool kids at the party pair off 2 by 2 and the dorky girl and that nerdy guy are left standing at opposite sides of the room.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Its gonna be like that scene in a John Hughes movie where all the cool kids at the party pair off 2 by 2 and the dorky girl and that nerdy guy are left standing at opposite sides of the room.
Usually in those movies, the nerdy girl goes from ugly duckling to swan! :)

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess we are getting TJ McConnell then.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not expecting suns to do much but hoping get a decent fa pg

Surprise to see kyrie going to nets thought for sure him and Durant would go to knicks must stink to be a knicks fan

Really hope suns aren't satisfied with ty jerome and the other players they acquired....

Why? The Nets are a better team. Even without Russell, their roster is 10x better than the Knicks.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Like all the Suns deals? I don't care about the rest of the league. Just the Suns.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave