Robert Nkemdiche Arrested

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will never understand how some GMs and/or owners either turn a blind eye or disregard scouting reports on players with questionable character flaws (lazy, undisciplined, sketchy or odd) thinking either they can change them or the reports are wrong after spending a day with that person and then stuff like this happens. Keim & Bidwill fell in love with dude after spending a day with him and he played them for a fool. Showed he’s not a complete knucklehead as he was able to fool them by being on his best behavior that day.
I bet Arians played a big part in it as well, probably even bigger.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this. Players that got suspended and were injured have served their suspension while rehabbing, at least in the past. Since Nkemdiche's incident is more likely a 1 or 2 game ban than 4 or 6, you may be right though that he'd start on PUP anyway after a serious knee injury.

What a waste of a 1st round pick. DJ Humphries and Deonne Bucannon were home runs compared to Diche.
I think being on the pup list is different than just being injured. When you're on the pup list you don't count against The roster. So if he starts on pup and gets a suspension, I believe the suspension would start after he's activated from pup.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, correct if i'm wrong. Shouldn't his vehicle have been impounded for 30 days if his license is suspended? Or did Az do away with that law? This all hapened in Az, right?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Just got a text that says that Nkemdiche was arrested twice in a week this month by Scottsdale PD. Oy vey...

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I live about 45 minutes from The Grove at Ole Miss , have been there on multiple occasions , and I have pulled for RN , but the truth is , he has not starred to this point . He is unlikely to ever star . Time to cut ties !

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I suppose the extended circumstances might play into it but not once in my life have my credit card holders been searched for drug residue

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk
It just occurred to me that Patrick is rich enough to hire a person to carry his contraband. (Give person the title of "Credit Card Holder").

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He never plays another down for us. Heck probably not in the NFL again.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I can easily see an injury settlement or flat out release happening before camp or early in TC

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose