2019 Free Agency

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's surprising.

I guess that they have deals on the table for dumping both Teague and Dieng. It might not be that difficult for Teague but definitely will take at least one 1st rounder in case of Dieng and a total of 2 1st rounders are likely will be needed.

Then again, we should trade Tyler Johnson straight up for Teague.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Has anybody else had an issue with this thread? It doesn’t show up for me on the thread list, I have to search for it and it appears in my search results.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody else had an issue with this thread? It doesn’t show up for me on the thread list, I have to search for it and it appears in my search results.

It shows up on the thread list for me. I'm not sure why there would be a problem.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope that the Suns' masterplan is not stretching Johnson and then trading cap space for Teague.

At this point who knows. It would likely mean the Suns are planning for next summer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

shows up for me. maybe the thread was started by someone on your ignore list? That's happened to me a couple times before.

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
If D'angelo Russell signs right away with a team. That puts the nets in a corner. They could either match or let him go hoping they get Kyrie. I think kyrie is set on going to Brooklyn. Hopefully suns have a plan.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or trades. Don’t discount trades by the Suns during free agency.

With what assets? iDk, I am still trying to figure that out.

The Suns really don't have many assets I'd like to trade outside the option of Josh Jackson and Tyler Johnson. They would probably have to trade assets to move them.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
As opposed to the Suns, who remain as passive as they come...
Suns moved down to get a guy they targeted, and then moved back into the first round to get a PG. I would call that being aggressive. Not arguing, just pointing out they were agreessive.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
No kidding. Give me some of that money.lol
I imagine he will do well in Europe. Aside from paying their players, I have read guys getting houses, cars, other perks. Plus, he was probably homesick.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You know things have sunk to rock bottom when we are hoping for and salivating over other teams' castoffs after those other teams sign the players we should be targeting.
There were times following the Chargers, we were ecstatic to get guys from the preseason football cuts! We would scour the cuts dreaming of our ideal pick ups. LOL!

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Whoa! That arguably takes a piece out of play for playoff caliber teams here in the NBA. Moves someone up in the free agency PF market!

Or in the free agency market in general...like Kelly Oubre...

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
6/29/19, 1:52 PM
Boston is declining to extend a qualifying offer to guard Brad Wanamaker, who becomes an unrestricted free agent, league source tells ESPN. Celtics could still revisit Wanamaker in free agency.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
shows up for me. maybe the thread was started by someone on your ignore list? That's happened to me a couple times before.
But it showed up yesterday just fine, and I haven't put anyone on ignore since.

EDIT: you were one the right track, apparently JCSunsFan was on my ignore list, which doesn't make any sense because I never ignored him. Weird.