Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
One is a handcuff runner?
One is a guard?
One doesn’t play for the Suns?
One is an RFA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The title says Suns Small Forwards. Look at the names. Maybe it will hit you! :)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Whatever! Maybe if it was funny..... ;)

You were playing the one of these things is not like the others game and I listed 4 different correct answers.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You were playing the one of these things is not like the others game and I listed 4 different correct answers.

Then the 4 different are the same because they are all diffrent. :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly Kelly Oubre responded to the Woj tweet below but it has since been deleted.

See below:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Reportedly Kelly Oubre responded to the Woj tweet below but it has since been deleted.

See below:

I don’t know what to make outta that.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
6/26/19, 6:57 PM
Sources: The Pelicans have declined to extend a qualifying offer to forward Stanley Johnson, making him an unrestricted free agent. Johnson, 23, is a strong defender and will receive interest from several teams. Allows Pelicans to now have upwards of $28M in open space.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine)
6/26/19, 8:43 PM
The Knicks have long been planning to pursue the likes of Durant, Kyrie Irving and Kawhi Leonard in free agency but are widely expected to turn to short-term offers if they miss out on their primary targets

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Something I just realized, we were .500 in the 12 games Kelly Oubre started for us last year.

Suns looked good when Johnson and Oubre settled in and nobody outside of Mystery Injury Warren was healthy.
That's part of the reason I am OK with the simple additions of actual/ average NBA players.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Yes, but I just did not like how it was executed.

Well, we've had multiple discussions here about how it was handled, and I keep coming back to the fact that it's impossible to know if they could have gotten better deals. I maintain that Warren had no value, and that anything from #4 on in the draft was a crap shoot. Player I wanted at #11 didn't go until #21, for example.

I think they did a fine job of adding two actual NBA players and two older rookies who will probably be able to contribute off the bench immediately. If they can add an actual NBA point guard, I will be happy with this off season.

I think the Suns are fine with the core of Booker, Ayton, Oubre, and Bridges for the time being. They need to have real NBA players around them. Baynes, Saric, plus a real point guard will go a long way towards making them look like an NBA team.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns looked good when Johnson and Oubre settled in and nobody outside of Mystery Injury Warren was healthy.
That's part of the reason I am OK with the simple additions of actual/ average NBA players.

That's a huge margin in win percentage. I get why he's priority number 1. DLo or Brogdon could make a really big impact for us, but they might not make that big an impact. Small sample size, but it's compelling.