Game #82-LA Dodgers (55-26) @ Arizona Diamondbacks (40-41). 06/26/19

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, rough welcome back - 0-4 with 3 K's and an error.

The thing is he was awful before he got injured . With the emergence of Walker, Lambs days are done here unless he gets super hot which I doubt. Dude just looks lost at the plate .

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing is he was awful before he got injured . With the emergence of Walker, Lambs days are done here unless he gets super hot which I doubt. Dude just looks lost at the plate .

Agreed.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Onto the ninth.

Another bright spot - Crichton pitched 2 1/3 scoreless innings.

Other than one bad outing in Washington, he has been great - that game was the only one he gave up runs in.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This team is impossible to figure out. They look like the worst team in MLB the first 5 games of this home stand, struggle to pull out one of three against the Giants (which I am happy to say I attended), and then suddenly look pretty darn competitive in this home series against the best team in baseball in the Dodgers. :shrug:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This team is impossible to figure out. They look like the worst team in MLB the first 5 games of this home stand, struggle to pull out one of three against the Giants (which I am happy to say I attended), and then suddenly look pretty darn competitive in this home series against the best team in baseball in the Dodgers. :shrug:

So true. Like a roller coaster. I just want this roll coaster to go up, never down.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Been doing this all season it seems. This is who they are. Probably will get swept in SF.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

With all the Ddgr Fans, it seemed like a road game to them, so they played better.

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
Jake Lamb sucks, hopefully we can move him for some arms
Never cared for Lamb. Even before the injury, he was struggling bad. Remember the team was already looking for someone else and happened to come across Escober right after Lamb got hurt last year. The guy can't hit lefties, and you just shift him and he will hit into it. Wasn't great at 3rd, so really don't expect much at 1st either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose