2019 Free Agency

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Report: There is mutual interest between the Knicks, Julius Randle
From Marc Spears of ESPN’s The Undefeated:

Other free agents on the Knicks’ radar include their own free-agent center DeAndre Jordan, Warriors center DeMarcus Cousins and twins Markieff and Marcus Morris. New Orleans Pelicans forward Julius Randle and the Knicks also have mutual interest, according to sources.

“We are going to have the opportunity to meet with the guys we want to meet with,” [Knicks president Steve] Mills said without offering details or confirming names.
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mutual-interest-between-knicks-125504875.html

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe GS gets him back at a discount. Only thing is the luxury tax for GS is going to be no joke and paying it without Durant is going to sting especially if the also re-sign Thompson.

isnt there also a repeater-tax too? i'm sure they've been over the cap several years in a row now.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
6/26/19, 9:37 AM
Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant has declined his $31.5M player option and will become an unrestricted free agent, league sources tell ESPN. Durant and his business manager Rich Kleiman are in New York, evaluating free agency options. So far, process has stayed private.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I knew Melo would end up on the Lakers, just a matter of time now. Glad to see that moving forward. I can already see the spin the media and Laker fans will give it too.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The KD thing kind of blows me away. I expected him to keep the option in his back pocket until/if he made a decision about another team. If, as rumored, he is mad at GS, that puts them in a disadvantage until he declined. I would have waited until the last minute. So maybe he's not mad at Golden State.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Suns extended the qualifying offer to Oubre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
What's the most people here think the sun's would sign him too, I think if he's offered 18 mil a year they will let him walk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This free agency will have a lot of guys moving to new places. Since it is percieved the NBA Championship is wide open for next season, I assume the teams that feel they have a shot will be sucking up a lot of guys. Those that don't make the cut to a playoff team will be scrambling all over the place.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Remember, if Oubre really wants to stay in Phoenix, he has to sign with another team to put us under the gun. He doesn't HAVE to sign with another team though. If the Suns have indicated their intentions and he's cool with that, he can just sign with us. The deal is, if someone offers him stupid money. If he gets offered $20 mil per season or more, as a Suns fan, I am going to tell him take that money!!!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think he's probably worth 15 but I could see it go that high of there's a bidding war
Who knows how this free agency is going to roll out this year? I can see some funny stuff happening since GS and Toronto don't appear to have next season locked. Get ready for fun!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson