Worst Songs by Your Favorite Bands

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jump by Van Halen. Absolutely abysmal. That keyboard riff actually makes me a little angry lol

I don't hate it, but yeah, obvious pandering to top 40 was obvious. I think I heard that Eddie lifted the synth part from Hall and Oats' Kiss On My List.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I call it "Skip over Beethoven". Get to the next track.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
This is the worst popular song by the Stones imo. I love the Tattoo You album except for this & Start Me Up.

Interesting note about that video, the building in the beginning is the same as on the Physical Graffiti cover, which is in the thread, and the dude on the stoop at the beginning is none other than the one and only Peter Tosh.

Reaction score
Interesting note about that video, the building in the beginning is the same as on the Physical Graffiti cover, which is in the thread, and the dude on the stoop at the beginning is none other than the one and only Peter Tosh.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I agree. The wife & I have Tosh's vinyl album with that song. I have a lot of old vinyl records still. I have a master recording of Sticky Fingers. The zipper is gold instead.
Peter Tosh always had such an underrated/ unknown voice. It’s really good. Sam Cooke is still I think my favorite but Tosh for some reason always resonated with me.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

Mr. trivia, nice!