Suns cancel season ticket holder meeting

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Who would support this team with their hard-earned money after this debacle and slap in the face?

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
For the record we’ve been trying to figure out what the plan is on here more months. Maybe we can hold a meeting with suns fans?

Meetings would include:
-justifying trades for sub par players
-we need a point guard
-signing “the wrong brother”
-spell checking the audience
-how to stay committed to something

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns are not the problem here, it's the stupidly of the NBA not allowing trades to be announced until July 6th. This whole thing is a fiasco.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do these guys say at season ticket meetings?

It's a town hall for the direction of the team as well as an open Q&A.

DBacks do it a couple times a year for all their season ticket holders.

Suns do it once a year + have a social where players and fans mingle

Cardinals do it only for club level ticket holders during training camp where you get to all you can eat all the upscale club level food and get a couple free cocktails/beer.

I think that describes the level of fan attendee importance too.

DBacks want you there and give maximum service. I am in constant contact with my service rep.

Suns need to stay connected with their fan base but aren't in the same straights as the DBacks.

NFL doesn't really care unless you are locked into a multi year deal spending thousands

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's a town hall for the direction of the team as well as an open Q&A.

DBacks do it a couple times a year for all their season ticket holders.

Suns do it once a year + have a social where players and fans mingle

Cardinals do it only for club level ticket holders during training camp where you get to all you can eat all the upscale club level food and get a couple free cocktails/beer.

I think that describes the level of fan attendee importance too.

DBacks want you there and give maximum service. I am in constant contact with my service rep.

Suns need to stay connected with their fan base but aren't in the same straights as the DBacks.

NFL doesn't really care unless you are locked into a multi year deal spending thousands
I was hoping you could give some info on Coyotes. I am a Suns fan first, but I have REALLY enjoyed the Coyotes games I have gone to, although I am not as informed a fan.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was hoping you could give some info on Coyotes. I am a Suns fan first, but I have REALLY enjoyed the Coyotes games I have gone to, although I am not as informed a fan.

I'm in the same boat as a Coyote fan. Hockey is probably the best sport to go to live but since the season runs at the same time as the NBA year, its hard to keep up.

I did go over to the Coyote forum here not long ago and even thought it's a ghost town of sorts, there are Coyote fans waiting in the wings for activity. So if you have questions about them, post there. It may take a day to get a response but it will be thorough.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose