Reaction score
Booksmart

Release date: May 24, 2019
Studio: Annapurna Pictures
Director: Olivia Wilde
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriters: Emily Halpern, Sarah Haskins, Katie Silberman
Genre: Comedy

Starring: Beanie Feldstein, Kaitlyn Dever, Jessica Williams, Will Forte, Jason Sudeikis, Lisa Kudrow, Mike O'Brien, Molly Gordon, Billie Lourd, Skyler Gisondo, Noah Galvin, Diana Silvers, Mason Gooding, Victoria Ruesga, Austin Crute, Eduardo Franco, Nico Hiraga

Plot Summary: The story follows two academic superstars and best friends (Beanie Feldstein and Kaitlyn Dever) who, on the eve of their high school graduation, suddenly realize that they should have worked less and played more. Determined never to fall short of their peers, the girls set out on a mission to cram four years of fun into one night.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Saw this tonight and really enjoyed it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seen this and me, my wife and daughter thought it was hilarious. A really funny smart comedy from a teen girls perspective don’t really get that to much.

This older lady sat a few seats down from us got up and walked out in total disgust after the stuffed panda scene. A scene that had my wife in tears lol

This one is worth checking out.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was pretty funny movie! Funniest scene for me was with Lisa Kudrow and the stuffed panda (lmaoooo).

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Excellent movie. I love these well acted, clever R-rated comedies. Enjoyed every minute of it.