Don’t Make Me Regret This Purchase, Kyler Murray

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Where could I get a Murray jersey with stitched number and name plate? All the ones I can find are printed.

This year I will be getting my 2 year old son, Joshua, his 1st jersey. Just as well I didn’t get the obvious choice last season
They're not out yet, only the $99 bottom of the line screen printed #1 Murray Nike is out right now & that's a replica of his draft night jersey. Something due to league rules, these companies can't start selling them until between August-September. They wanna make sure the player isn't cut & will definitely be wearing that # jersey before they start making & selling them. I have 2 T-shirts (#1 Murray, black & red one alike) that I've already paid for. I ordered them along with 2 Cardinal hats over a month ago, hats came in just a few days later, i got an email about the shirts. It said that due to league rules, the shirts wouldn't be shipped out until September 27th. There will be a mid grade #1 Murray jersey when they finally come out that will run about $149, then the authentic one will be called a Nike Elite & it will run about $299.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Still have a josh McCown cardinal hat he signed at the Show low high school community day - his rookie year - like 100 years ago or something - I think he was backing up Blake at the time - but was a humble good guy - who said he was glad to be out of the city - and was very comfortable throwing balls to a cackle of mountain kids - Kurt Warner holds Josh in high esteem gives him credit many times - he was cardinal red - until he wasn’t

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I got picked to go down on the field a few years ago and got a generic #1 jersey... Should get Murray ironed on to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk