• More than 19 games

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • Less than 19 games

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Been seeing dire win total predictions on this site. Like Suns winning only single digit wins, (will win less than ten games). This team is worse than last year. Easy poll. Will they win 19 games, less, or more?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Been seeing dire win total predictions on this site. Like Suns winning only single digit wins, (will win less than ten games). This team is worse than last year. Easy poll. Will they win 19 games, less, or more?
This team is absolutely better than last year and free agency hasn't even started. Talk about jumping the shark. Talking win totals 9 days before the start of free agency...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team is absolutely better than last year and free agency hasn't even started. Talk about jumping the shark. Talking win totals 9 days before the start of free agency...

Yeah - do people have absolutely no memory whatsoever?

Let me remind you
Our starting lineup for around the first 20 games last year

PG Isaiah Canann
SG Booker
SF Ariza
PF Ryan Anderson
C Ayton

with a bench of Warren, Crawford, Jackson, and Holmes

Remember Booker was constantly hurt one way or another the first 2 months of the season as well

Jackson was playing unbelievably badly - he was by far the worst player in the NBA.

Ryan Anderson was probably the second worst player in the NBA, and Cannan and Jamal Crawford might have been 3rd and 4th.

Ariza did not give a crap, and was totally going through the motions.

Ayton was learning how to play defense in the NBA - and was not good at it.

IT IS INSANE to claim this team is going to be worse than last year unless Booker goes out for the year with injury.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i guess the team is better with their new coach, worse under their new official GM

whose win/loss guess was most accurate last year? 1Sun

btw, who would have guessed?
* Igor is now an assistant coach, where he belongs (some did)
* if James Jones is GM, where he doesn't belong, the Suns would have their worst draft ever (a few did)
* Warren, our 3rd best asset this season, would be gifted away with a valuable draft pick (no one did)
* Josh Jackson would be arrested for stupidity (i didn't)

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i guess the team is better with their new coach, worse under their new official GM

whose win/loss guess was most accurate last year? 1Sun

btw, who would have guessed?
* Igor is now an assistant coach, where he belongs (some did)
* if James Jones is GM, where he doesn't belong, the Suns would have their worst draft ever (a few did)
* Warren, our 3rd best asset this season, would be gifted away with a valuable draft pick (no one did)
* Josh Jackson would be arrested for stupidity (i didn't)

You may not believe me but I absolutely thought we would have to trade something additional to get someone to take on TJ's contract - before free agency.

You should not be surprised - look at the teams with cap space, and compare that to the list of teams who are imagining themselves getting big time free agents - they are almost identical.

About the only exceptions are - surprise Indiana, Dallas, and Atlanta. It is not a coincidence 2 out of those 3 were interested in TJ.

Trust me - after the Knicks completely fail in free agency - they will take josh jackson and probably give Sarver cash to do so.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This is premature e-poll-ulation.

Sure, this may be the team that takes the court in October but its JUNE!

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This is premature e-poll-ulation.

Sure, this may be the team that takes the court in October but its JUNE!
Lots of talk I am seeing that we are worse than last year, meaning we will win less games. It seems the exact right time for a poll.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Lots of talk I am seeing that we are worse than last year, meaning we will win less games. It seems the exact right time for a poll.
I like polls. Never a wrong time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We can vote anytime so no problem with that.

Need more options so fans can really go out on a limb.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The "exact right time" for the poll would be when the roster is finalized and considering free agency hasn't even started than it is somewhat safe to say that the roster isn't near finalized yet.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member