Is this the most unanimously disliked pick in ASFN history?

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You keep going back there, so yes, I have to question your ability to read and understand. I'm not impressed with who we acquired. But you were railing that we traded away a bunch and all we got were 4 backups and I maintain that isn't the problem. I'm concerned specifically about the 4 backups we acquired, not that we acquired 4 backups. Had we actually acquired, in one offseason, 4 quality bench players then yes, I'd be very impressed. But you are greatly overvaluing the pieces we parted with, that's my point.

And please, read slowly so this actually registers.

You are down playing your fanboyness, lol fan boy

^^This is actually funny. I say blue and you say but how come you like snot. I repeat, I said blue, and you repeat how come you like snot. And this goes on and on. Seriously, get someone to read my posts for you.

You cant read or comprehend NBA value

^^This is actually funny. I say blue and you say but how come you like snot. I repeat, I said blue, and you repeat how come you like snot. And this goes on and on. Seriously, get someone to read my posts for you.

Your posts are like the Suns organization a Dumpster fire........ can your read, can you read.

Your opinions are trash like the Suns

You must be registered for see images attach

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm still not happy with our draft performance, but outside of Clarke, there was nobody I'm really crying about not getting. At the very least, I'm intrigued to see what Cam Johnson brings.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Your posts are like the Suns organization a Dumpster fire........ can your read, can you read.

This is ridiculous and straight on trolling a poster who did NOTHING to you.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm still not happy with our draft performance, but outside of Clarke, there was nobody I'm really crying about not getting. At the very least, I'm intrigued to see what Cam Johnson brings.

Think a less athletic version of Casey Jacobsen.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
But you are greatly overvaluing the pieces we parted with, that's my point.

-Baynes anyone could have had him back up Center at 5.5, Suns could had gotten a scrub with the Vet Minimum

-Saric 1 year 3.5 rental, hes gone after this year

Cam - could have been White or Hunter, a major reach dude can shoot but do nothing, was red flagged with major injury concerns

Jerome- worst athlete in draft, cant cover fast PGA, will be eaten alive by guys like Fox, many fill he is too unathletic to even make it in the NBA

And your happy the Suns gave up 6,32, the Milwuakee pick and 9 mil of capspace for Saric and Baynes for this crap show hahahahahaha

PS. If you talked to me like that in real life, I'd smack the sh#t out of you.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Read az Carl's posts before that before you make a judgement
I have. Steve doesn't call people names. He might be upset when you appear to not read his posts before you attack him, but that's not the same as calling people names.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PS. If you talked to me like that in real life, I'd smack the sh#t out of you.

I responded in kind to the way you talked to me. I'll admit, I came on stronger than I usually do but when you decided to equate my opinion to rating poop tacos along with continually altering what I was actually saying, you set the tone for our conversation. If you want civil, be civil.

Last edited:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wow, you really can't read. Show me where I called it promising or in any way suggested it was. I am unimpressed with who we drafted and acquired.

You keep going back there, so yes, I have to question your ability to read and understand.

I get you're angry, but personal attacks make you look like an idiot. Not saying you ARE an idiot, but you sure are acting like one.

Here chappy you dont think I was egged on at all LOL

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This isn't appropriate here

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Suns forum is filled with guys like you, that's why the 20 years I been on the forum I usually avoid it, just a bunch of toxic angry old men

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The Suns forum is filled with guys like you, that's why the 20 years I been on the forum I usually avoid it, just a bunch of toxic angry old men
Says the guy who is being more toxic than anyone else. Pot meet kettle...

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
even the suns forum is a crap show lol, we can't even get that right, cmon guys. at the end of the day its not enough to get worked up about. move on.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here chappy you dont think I was egged on at all LOL

Yes, you were egged on, by me. The mood of this board played a part in my responses and I apologize for my part in bringing this board down and in getting you banned but you were hardly an innocent victim in this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose