Don’t Make Me Regret This Purchase, Kyler Murray

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I say rest easy Tj , I am confident that KM is going to make both You and Your Little Princess proud of the KM gear !

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
TJ, if I may ask, what kind of jersey is that? The number font isn't ours and I've seen quite a few alternates. Can you show the front?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
TJ, the single digit (#1) and black color makes for a nice slimming effect. Congrats. :)

P.S. And your daughter is beautiful.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought his jersey yesterday. Red was sold out in my size on NFL.Com and Black had only 1 left.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I think the only jerseys I’m ever gonna wear are Fitz and guys like him who are cards legends. I’ve been looking for a Larry centers jersey for about 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
After what Robert Sarver did yesterday, I am ready for the Kliff and Murray era. I can’t wait for football season. Yesterday washed all of the memories of last football season away. Glad to see another Cardinal fan AND WILDCAT FAN repping. Ready for opening day. Will be coming up from Tucson for Kyler Murray’s debut

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
TJ, the single digit (#1) and black color makes for a nice slimming effect. Congrats. :)

P.S. And your daughter is beautiful.

Thanks!
Dude, that hat is sweet. Where'd you get it?

I’ve actually had that hat for 12 years. That’s the hat I wore to the Super Bowl. Overtime, it has come to look vintage, which is awesome.

Not proud to admit though that at one point, it was signed by Russ Grimm and Matt Leinart

TJ, if I may ask, what kind of jersey is that? The number font isn't ours and I've seen quite a few alternates. Can you show the front?

It’s a Chinese knock off color rush jersey. I’m no where near it right now, but will get you a pic when I get to it

I think the only jerseys I’m ever gonna wear are Fitz and guys like him who are cards legends. I’ve been looking for a Larry centers jersey for about 3 years.

Centers was my first ever Cards jersey. Still own it. Still in great condition. Check eBay every so often. I found a Seth Joyner jersey for $12 one time.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I say rest easy Tj , I am confident that KM is going to make both You and Your Little Princess proud of the KM gear !

Hope she grows up in a world in which the Cardinals are not a laughing stock. My other kids have already begun questioning why the Cardinals (and every other team in Arizona for that matter) always lose. I’m officially out of excuses

Ahh the brain washing begins. Lol

If I don’t do it now, they become Laker and Dodger fans, which would mean that I failed as a father.

I bought his jersey yesterday. Red was sold out in my size on NFL.Com and Black had only 1 left.

You mean I beat you in getting a Kyler jersey? And I’m supposed to be one of the Murray-Bashers

Thanks a lot... you’re the player Killer

Yep, we’re screwed

After what Robert Sarver did yesterday, I am ready for the Kliff and Murray era. I can’t wait for football season. Yesterday washed all of the memories of last football season away. Glad to see another Cardinal fan AND WILDCAT FAN repping. Ready for opening day. Will be coming up from Tucson for Kyler Murray’s debut

Puff Johnson, baby. Sarver did Sean Miller a huge solid last night.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
How did you post that picture? I've tried & it said the file was too large.
This site has a limit of how big of a photo you can upload. Not sure what it is, but I’ve had problems with pictures in the past. This was a low-resolution photo.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Thanks!

I’ve actually had that hat for 12 years. That’s the hat I wore to the Super Bowl. Overtime, it has come to look vintage, which is awesome.

Not proud to admit though that at one point, it was signed by Russ Grimm and Matt Leinart

It’s a Chinese knock off color rush jersey. I’m no where near it right now, but will get you a pic when I get to it

Centers was my first ever Cards jersey. Still own it. Still in great condition. Check eBay every so often. I found a Seth Joyner jersey for $12 one time.

Centers was also my first Jersey that’s why I’m looking so hard lol. Him and Aeneas are the reasons I’m a cards fan.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I will be up for the fist game of the Kyler Murray/Kliff era.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This site has a limit of how big of a photo you can upload. Not sure what it is, but I’ve had problems with pictures in the past. This was a low-resolution photo.
The limit is so small I downloaded a tiny Cardinals logo for my avatar, i had to reduce the size of that even to make it fit lol. I'm surprised it allowed you to post that, lots of pictures I have that I would like to post but can't.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Where could I get a Murray jersey with stitched number and name plate? All the ones I can find are printed.

This year I will be getting my 2 year old son, Joshua, his 1st jersey. Just as well I didn’t get the obvious choice last season

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose