Welcome to the 2019 NBA Draft thread.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Somewhere McD is laughing and thinking... you thought I drafted bad... you should of seen who the other guys wanted.

Didn't we recently decimate our scouting side?

I guess you get what you don't pay for.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he should have spent a little more time on the computer during the season...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

At least look up a few mock drafts to see where players are supposed to be drafted.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are you freaking kidding? Steve your ability to spin gold out of a pile of hay on top of a steaming pile of crap is unrivaled. You really don't have a clue how you could say Tatum was better as a freshman? Let's see, he was 5 years younger, averaged the same amount of points, more rebounds, same assists and was a good shooter... again 5 YEARS YOUNGER.

Yeah... he looks like a finished product, who will make minimal impact on the league. Just because he's reached his ceiling around doesn't mean... ah forget it.

you're right. you're always right when seeing the brightest side of the sun... even during a full on lunar eclipse.

What the hell, do you have a reading problem? I'm not at all in favor of this pick. And why do you always go for the jugular, just disagree and quit trying to crawl up my ass.

I was seeking a little clarification there because I wasn't sure we were at cross purposes. It seemed to me that Pbit was insisting that Jayson actually played better as a freshman than Cam did as a 5th year senior and yes, I'd disagree with anyone that said that. It's absurd. Cam greatly outplayed him, and he should have. Johnson was 23 and Tatum was probably the youngest kid in his class. I don't see how that's me spinning anything. It's called MY OPINION, and the facts support it. Go to Basketball Reference and see for yourself.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gave up Milwaukee's #1 pick next year for Jerome.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave up Milwaukee's #1 pick next year for Jerome.

Please tell me there are protections for that pick???? This kids finished almost dead last in every athletic drill thrown at him in the combine.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And we just acquired Aron Baynes...

Great. Another poor athlete and subpar player.

Are we trying to accumulate as many scrubs as possible?

Actually, I am wondering if Sarver continues to be obsessed with Euro Ball and is still trying to force that boring, unathletic style of play on this team.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cap space wise, the Suns have effectively traded TJ Warren for...Dario Saric and Aron Baynes. What a freaking joke!

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He is an expiring contract move for next season that can give Ayton some rest in minimal minutes....and I mean minimal.

So are we going to keep giving up assets just to punt cap space down the road a year while acquiring nobody to actually improve this team???

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the Bucks. How low do you think it will be??

We traded our pick though correct or was it the other way around? If we traded our pick...chances are good it will be low.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Just saying, Baynes had some good games against our front lines.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
True but you still protect the pick if the Bucks go through an injury plagued season The way the day has gone though.nothing will surprise me.
You don't hang onto an asset because you "hope" that a team will get injuries. A late-20s pick for Aron Baynes and 24 is actually pretty good value.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like the player, I think that the Bucks pick was reeeeally overrated on this board as an asset...

Not thrilled about getting Banes. He does fit the mold of "NBA quality bench player" and we did sorely need those, but his 5 mil salary takes a dump on the hopes of a signing like Brogdon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose