Draft trades and draft rumors

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The price of the 44th pick is $1.88 million.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Pistons trade for Tony Snell receiving the 30th pick.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Golden State has bought a draft pick.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

ESPN Sources: Golden State has acquired Atlanta’s No. 41 pick in tonight’s NBA Draft. The cost: $1.3M and a 2024 second-round pick. Atlanta moved No. 44 to Miami yesterday. Hawks have Nos. 8, 10, 17 and 35 tonight. Golden State has Nos. 28, 41 and 58.

7:05 AM - 20 Jun 2019

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aron Baynes is available.

Boston has offered center Aron Baynes -- $5.4M expiring contract -- into salary cap space elsewhere, league sources tell ESPN. Without Kyrie Irving and Al Horford on the books, moving Baynes without taking back salary could get the Celtics to $23M in space.

5:46 AM - 20 Jun 2019

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little drama on the Warriors buying #41.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
A little drama on the Warriors buying #41.

Serbian PF, was youngest player ever selected to the G League. If GS wants him as a PF, should we? There were many years I kept saying we should draft San Antonio rumored picks, LOL!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serbian PF, was youngest player ever selected to the G League. If GS wants him as a PF, should we? There were many years I kept saying we should draft San Antonio rumored picks, LOL!

I bet teams start to think about it.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's the non-Lakers price. For the Lakers, it's 10 million.
I’d expect LA to be buying a few second round picks tonight to fill out there roster. They are looking for takers for the other 3 guys on the roster not named LeBron, Kyle & Anthony in order to scrape up enough for a 3rd max contract. Maybe Kyrie has a change of heart and goes to LA?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’d expect LA to be buying a few second round picks tonight to fill out there roster. They are looking for takers for the other 3 guys on the roster not named LeBron, Kyle & Anthony in order to scrape up enough for a 3rd max contract. Maybe Kyrie has a change of heart and goes to LA?
God, I hope so!
Let him be the cancer that he was in Boston.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Jeremy Woo‏Verified account @JeremyWoo
There has been persistent chatter in league circles over the past few days linking the Spurs to Georgian center Goga Bitadze. The feeling is that they may have to trade up in order to draft him. The Spurs currently hold Nos. 19 and 29 in the first round.
In the past, this would be my guy we need. If the Spurs want this guy, we need him! LOL!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am actually pumped for draft even though got 6th pic can still get a solid player

My top 3

Deandre hunter

Garland

White

Than taco fall if he lasts with 2nd pic

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Just heard Bobby Hurley on the radio. He sounded more nervous about the draft tonight and his two guys going in the draft, than he did before games! Pretty cool.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just heard Bobby Hurley on the radio. He sounded more nervous about the draft tonight and his two guys going in the draft, than he did before games! Pretty cool.

Did he talk about his recruiting class. I'm concerned if they have enough big men.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
UNC guard Coby White -- perhaps the fastest rising prospect on the board -- had a private workout with the Knicks at team's facility today, league sources tell ESPN. Knicks have been locked on RJ Barrett at No. 3, but summoned White after Darius Garland's workout yesterday.
I heard some chatter that NO is trying to jump up from 4 to 2 to take Barrett which is why the knicks are looking at other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I heard some chatter that NO is trying to jump up from 4 to 2 to take Barrett which is why the knicks are looking at other options.

I mean if that actually happens - Suns need to move up to get Ja

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Lol so wouldn't the Knicks just take Morant in that scenario. Why work out White? Unless they're considering trading back.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol so wouldn't the Knicks just take Morant in that scenario. Why work out White? Unless they're considering trading back.

I think the Knicks would love having an opportunity to draft Morant.