Robert Nkemdiche Arrested

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It makes me think there might have been probable cause issues.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its pretty easy in Arizona to get a suspended license. One unpaid ticket will do it. You don't even get notified

Ah. Nearly forgot about this resource - "public records search" (one was blocked but these were not).

You must be registered for see images attach

History of parking an unregistered vehicle on the street and multiple failures to appear.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Failing to appear is just so stupid and irresponsible. Dumbest way to get a warrant.

Parking an unregistered vehicle on a public street involves getting one of those pain-in-the-rear-hard-to-remove-orange stickers on the vehicle's window as a warning before an actual ticket is issued also, as far as I know. Heck, we had a fully registered and drive-able vehicle parked in front of our house where we have lived for more than 20 years and we were constantly getting tagged by the local police in a non-HOA neighborhood. Such a pain to get those stickers off.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parking an unregistered vehicle on a public street involves getting one of those pain-in-the-rear-hard-to-remove-orange stickers on the vehicle's window as a warning before an actual ticket is issued also, as far as I know. Heck, we had a fully registered and drive-able vehicle parked in front of our house where we have lived for more than 20 years and we were constantly getting tagged by the local police in a non-HOA neighborhood. Such a pain to get those stickers off.
Why did they tag you?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why did they tag you?

It was some BS about having to "move your vehicle within 3 days" or something. You could park it in front of your house but not just park it and leave it in the same spot. It was a secondary vehicle we were trying to sell, but did NOT have it marked for sale in any way. I started it and drove it around the block every day to keep it going while we tried to sell it - so it was in running condition and driven and re-parked each night. I think we had a busy body officer who regularly drove down our street that just assumed it sat there and never moved. The tires would get tagged with chalk literally every day and I would consciously get out and verify when I re-parked it that the chalk was not where it was when I got in for my nightly drive. Still got red tagged a few times. What really upset us was down one block to the East there is a rarely used street where people just park their cars for weeks on end and none of them were ever bothered like ours. I think our car stood out on our street some days because the street sweeper would have to go around it (even though we do not have any posted days for street sweeping or anything). That or the garbage truck and recycling truck drivers, too. I imagine any of them could have complained about the car sitting on the street in front of our home.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, if he was drunk, he'd just get a slap on the wrist, right #MillerKeim?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Blame the guy who drafted him: From NBC Sports in December of 2015:
Report: Synthetic marijuana led to Robert Nkemdiche’s fall from window

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
6/19/19, 4:59 PM
Channel 15 reporting that Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche arrested for speeding, driving on suspended license. Also police report states police found white powdery substance consistent with cocaine

Good thing he has football to fall back on.......oh, wait.

This explains, why he only "flashes"

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that this behavior seems to be commonplace for him and that none of this should come as a surprise.. let's just say the guy likes to party. Peace homie! Wasted talent.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only thing shocking is that he didn't jump out a window again when the cops pulled him over.