Robert Nkemdiche Arrested

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are a millionair and you drive on a suspended license. like...wtf.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
6/19/19, 4:59 PM
Channel 15 reporting that Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche arrested for speeding, driving on suspended license. Also police report states police found white powdery substance consistent with cocaine

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
6/19/19, 4:59 PM
Channel 15 reporting that Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche arrested for speeding, driving on suspended license. Also police report states police found white powdery substance consistent with cocaine

No way the team can excuse the possession of cocaine (if indeed tested positive and wasn’t just “consistent”). In instances like that does the league make someone take a drug test?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Sounds like he got lucky...

Citing details in the police report, ABC15 also reports that Scottsdale police found a white powdery substance, consistent with cocaine, in a small credit card case in his center console. Police, however, did not test the substance and instead, it was impounded for destruction with Nkemdiche’s consent.

“Based on the totality of the circumstances, it was decided not to pursue testing of the credit card holder in lieu of impending the item for destruction with Robert’s cooperation,” the police report stated.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he got lucky...

Citing details in the police report, ABC15 also reports that Scottsdale police found a white powdery substance, consistent with cocaine, in a small credit card case in his center console. Police, however, did not test the substance and instead, it was impounded for destruction with Nkemdiche’s consent.

“Based on the totality of the circumstances, it was decided not to pursue testing of the credit card holder in lieu of impending the item for destruction with Robert’s cooperation,” the police report stated.
wow, they go through credit card holders to find cocaine residue? sounds like some driving while black type of searches to me.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an idiot. Cannot wait until we free up the roster spot we are wasting on him.

I wonder what he did to get his license suspended in the first place? :shrug:

#keimtime #bust

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
wow, they go through credit card holders to find cocaine residue? sounds like some driving while black type of searches to me.

Really? He was doing 75 in a 45 which is criminal speeding in AZ, he had a suspended license and he had a warrant for failing to appear. His car was gonna be impounded and therefore inventoried...so it’s going to be searched in its entirety.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an idiot. Cannot wait until we free up the roster spot we are wasting on him.

I wonder what he did to get his license suspended in the first place? :shrug:

#keimtime #bust

Its pretty easy in Arizona to get a suspended license. One unpaid ticket will do it. You don't even get notified

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? He was doing 75 in a 45 which is criminal speeding in AZ, he had a suspended license and he had a warrant for failing to appear. His car was gonna be impounded and therefore inventoried...so it’s going to be searched in its entirety.
I suppose the extended circumstances might play into it but not once in my life have my credit card holders been searched for drug residue

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA