Backup Team

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this talk about watching other teams is getting to me.fuuuuuuu.
You must be registered for see images

Why? I watch 82 Suns games every year and probably 200 or so other games. There was a time when I watched a hell of a lot more than 200 additional games but neither approach ever lessened my love for the Suns. Which BTW started back in the 60's when it was announced that Phoenix was getting an NBA team. I tend to frown upon fans that choose a new team because their team isn't winning but each to their own, but regardless, that's not what devilalum was thinking about doing.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why? I watch 82 Suns games every year and probably 200 or so other games. There was a time when I watched a hell of a lot more than 200 additional games but neither approach ever lessened my love for the Suns. Which BTW started back in the 60's when it was announced that Phoenix was getting an NBA team. I tend to frown upon fans that choose a new team because their team isn't winning but each to their own, but regardless, that's not what devilalum was thinking about doing.
Just ribbing ya.

Personally I go to sleep when the Suns (or any other AZ team) aren’t playing. But that is just me.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about the suns needing their own backup team. Now That would have been an interesting topic!

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
And I created this before the new JJ report broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never wanted a backup team myself, but I can feel your pain. You have to go all the way back to 2010 for my team's last title. It's been rough. The struggle is real.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I’ve gone 50 years without a backup team and can go another 50 years if necessary.