Black Mirror (BBC)(Netflix)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really liked the 1st episode. The 2nd episode was interesting like cheese said, it didn't really feel like BM. The 3rd episode was just ok.

I was sad there was only 3. I'd be ok with another 3 before the end of the year if that is how they are doing it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really liked the 1st episode. The 2nd episode was interesting like cheese said, it didn't really feel like BM. The 3rd episode was just ok.

I was sad there was only 3. I'd be ok with another 3 before the end of the year if that is how they are doing it.

Bandersnatch was originally one of the episodes shot for this season but was such a beast that they a) wanted it to stand on it's own and b) basically took the time and effort to write and produce as if it was 5 episodes.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode. I plan on watching at least through the San Junipero episode which is the only thing I keep hearing about this show. Premise seemed interesting so I am giving it a go.

First episode was whoa! I had no idea what was gonna happen - was entertained the whole time.

I’m not gonna read this thread yet for fear of spoilers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched the first episode. I plan on watching at least through the San Junipero episode which is the only thing I keep hearing about this show. Premise seemed interesting so I am giving it a go.

First episode was whoa! I had no idea what was gonna happen - was entertained the whole time.

I’m not gonna read this thread yet for fear of spoilers.

you’re watching from the beginning? Oh boy. Hold on to your seat because things are about to get all kinds of weird, amazing, darkly funny and terrifying.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I didn't care for the trailer, but I'm REALLY looking forward to this season.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I think I have one more to go. The first one was great. The others have been either so-so or kinda dumb.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Joan is awful was wildly interesting but kind of blah at the end.

I'm only though the second episode of this season, but that #2 was REALLY good.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a newbie just now diving into the Black Mirror water, which season(s) are the most interesting?
I'd go Season 2 (plus WHITE CHRISTMAS special episode), Season 1, Season 3, Season 4, Bandersnatch, Season 5, Season 6.

Be prepared... this show when it's hitting, isn't just brilliant, it's a funny/terrifying/harrowing look at what's either coming technologically or is already here.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd go Season 2 (plus WHITE CHRISTMAS special episode), Season 1, Season 3, Season 4, Bandersnatch, Season 5, Season 6.

Be prepared... this show when it's hitting, isn't just brilliant, it's a funny/terrifying/harrowing look at what's either coming technologically or is already here.
Agreed. The episode "Shut up and Dance" in season 3 was incredible from a shock value. Episode one season one was somewhat mind-blowing as well.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have not started this season yet. Need to get on it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
q sequel episode... interesting. I don't think there's been one sequel episode in the history of the show. definitely episodes that reference random Black Mirror stuff from the past to imply a losely shared universe, but never direct sequel.

Glad they're going back to longer seasons. 4 just isn't enough, even when a couple of them are mediocre.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I got too excited for the previous season and it was a massive disappointment, so I'm not gonna get excited for this one.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The one with the bees that were computer controlled to be assassins I thought was too real. That stuff is already happening. IDK know about the assassin part, but I have seen lots of scientific articles where they have insect sized drones with cameras. Wouldn't be too hard to have a poison payload, explosive, etc.