Only one starter below Kyler Murray in new QB rankings

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only one starter below Kyler Murray in new QB rankings

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...in-new-qb-rankings/ar-AACFo8w?ocid=spartanntp

The offseason is for rankings and debating. Arizona Cardinals fans are excited about the future of quarterback Kyler Murray, and many feel he will be great. But just where should he be ranked among NFL starters?

According to Touchdown Wire's Barry Werner, only one starting quarterback ranks lower.

Murray is No. 31, ahead of only Dwayne Haskins, the rookie quarterback drafted in the first round by the Washington Redskins.

Rookie coach, rookie QB on a team that had worst record in the NFL in 2018. That's a recipe for absolute disaster and horror. Good thing Kyler Murray and Kliff Kingsbury will have a lot of time to get Arizona in order.

Even Josh Rosen, whom the Cardinals replaced with Murray, is ranked five spots ahead of him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's gotta prove it on the field. I'd probably have him somewhere in the mid-20s, though (I'm not taking guys like Eli Manning or Josh Allen over Murray).

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What atrocious click bait. You have to go through each team one at a time while tons of ads load.

That sucks. I am at work and just read the article I posted. Didn't have time to click through to the Touchdown Wire stuff. I think that site is the one that predicted the Cardinals would get worse THIS season. Worse. LOL

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If the writer had Josh Rosen in the mid-twenties, he must have Brian Fitzpatrick in the mid-teens. Is that where he has BF?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO they shouldn't even try to rank rookie QBs. But who really cares as it is meaningless.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Chris Sims had him rated at 24th. I think that is appropriate given that fact that there are some truly putrid starting QB’s in the league who will either have nothing left in the tank or are just complete busts.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Completely moronic. But hey, could be a positive omen - this penis wrinkle of a writer probably couldn't pick a winner with a time machine. Murray will probably be ROY now.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I am at work and just read the article I posted. Didn't have time to click through to the Touchdown Wire stuff. I think that site is the one that predicted the Cardinals would get worse THIS season. Worse. LOL

Confirmed he picks us to finish worse

Just take it for a grain of salt and also shame on ROB for giving credence to this opinion

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the writer had Josh Rosen in the mid-twenties, he must have Brian Fitzpatrick in the mid-teens. Is that where he has BF?

Who's Brian Fitzpatrick? You mean Ryan? ;)

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last year we were all hyped on the Bradford train and the ‘analyst’ we’re all dead on....dead on
Till the team does something being critical of any analysis of
This team is ignorant

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose