Trent Williams

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
a top 5 left tackle

unhappy with the Redskins and has announced he wants out

you would have to sign him to a new contract -- what do you give a very good LT, but one who is going into his 10th season?

willing to make an offer to Wash for him?

do you offer DJ Humphries + something for him?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes, Yes and Yes again

Trade em DJ and next years 5th

Rather not trade Humphries as he graded out the best of the crud O line Cards had

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Trent Williams has not played 16 games in a season since 2013, and has only played 16 games in two seasons of the nine in his career. He is also going to want 18 mil per year. These are just the facts people need to consider.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wrong side of 30, injury history, wants to get paid buku bucks.

Pass.

Rather draft one next year. Also curious if Korey Cunningham can develop into a solid LT down the road.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Per Rotoworld its not about money, its about how WA handled a medical issue with a growth on his head. It it isn't about money current contract looks like would be $11 million this year and $12.5 next year, assuming we wouldn't be on the hook for option bonuses.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Per Rotoworld its not about money, its about how WA handled a medical issue with a growth on his head. It it isn't about money current contract looks like would be $11 million this year and $12.5 next year, assuming we wouldn't be on the hook for option bonuses.

Could be a Willie Roaf situation where the Chiefs revived his career and he finished at the top. I think that the need to protect Kyler Murray makes this worth a look

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s an older Version of knee deep. No thanks. We that said, if we did bring him in, you can’t help but to love the guy who b%*+^ slapped Sherman.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

The Cardinals have less than $7 million in cap space currently, unless they could get him to renegotiate and move money to next year I am not sure he is a realistic option.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Pass. Very solid player, but we need to build a young core, not trade away picks and young players who are going to exit stage right along with Fitz, Pat P, David Johnson, and Chandler Jones. This team currently is running low on young star talent, as in we don't really have any.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
DJ Humpries plus a lower round pick for Trent Williams.

Redskins need a LT and don't have any leverage in this one.

Could work out for both teams...I don't see the Cardinals giving DJ big money this off-season due to injury history.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Could work out for both teams...I don't see the Cardinals giving DJ big money this off-season due to injury history.
Only if Williams is healthy. No point trading one walking wounded for another.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cannot agree with you here. That’s addition by subtraction. Williams is good but has some health issues too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose