Season Ticket Reminder

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I officially quit

I feel some remorse quitting after 21 years of paying for season tickets on the lower 45 (sect 107 home side), but the 4 hour drive there and 4 hour drive home after last season made me quit.

I think this team will be more fun to watch....good luck to you and everyone who bought the tickets

Only issues I had being a season ticket holder
1) paying full price for 2 preseason games. Seats right next to me are sold for $5...and I paid $80....and the only game HALF-worth seeing is game 3...which most of the time we didn't get as a home game.

2) eating tickets when the team was out of the playoff run. Once the team is officially eliminated from contention the tickets held no value. I didn't want to go and there was no resale value to them...and having paid $150 per seat...that's $300 I was flushing down the toilet....I can't afford to do that.

3) Lastly, the games in September and October are fun, Games near X-mas and thanksgiving make it real hard to go due to family. This year you got a Halloween game which will be impossible if you got younger kids to go to.

It's fun, but expensive to have season tickets....I'll always say season ticket holders should get more say and get more privileges than non season ticket holders.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I officially quit

I feel some remorse quitting after 21 years of paying for season tickets on the lower 45 (sect 107 home side), but the 4 hour drive there and 4 hour drive home after last season made me quit.

I think this team will be more fun to watch....good luck to you and everyone who bought the tickets

Only issues I had being a season ticket holder
1) paying full price for 2 preseason games. Seats right next to me are sold for $5...and I paid $80....and the only game HALF-worth seeing is game 3...which most of the time we didn't get as a home game.

2) eating tickets when the team was out of the playoff run. Once the team is officially eliminated from contention the tickets held no value. I didn't want to go and there was no resale value to them...and having paid $150 per seat...that's $300 I was flushing down the toilet....I can't afford to do that.

3) Lastly, the games in September and October are fun, Games near X-mas and thanksgiving make it real hard to go due to family. This year you got a Halloween game which will be impossible if you got younger kids to go to.

It's fun, but expensive to have season tickets....I'll always say season ticket holders should get more say and get more privileges than non season ticket holders.

This year those preseason games are going to be fun.

You are right about Halloween though. I won't even get to watch the game in real time. Will have to DVR it.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are a damn lifesaver. I was sitting at the pool bar and I decide to go to ASFN and see this. We had 12k still to pay on the company tickets.

I almost never check my old Yahoo email account except for fantasy sports. I wondered when our payment was due this morning so I logged in (since paper invoices have gone away) and was shocked to see that final payment was due today.

No call to remind us from the Big Red Team or anything. So glad I checked on a whim.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost never check my old Yahoo email account except for fantasy sports. I wondered when our payment was due this morning so I logged in (since paper invoices have gone away) and was shocked to see that final payment was due today.

No call to remind us from the Big Red Team or anything. So glad I checked on a whim.

My exact thoughts. No call, email, or anything. Huge fail on the Cardinals part

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I renewed in March. I am retired and can afford it. I think they will have a much more exciting team to watch. I'm even looking forward to the preseason games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave