Pita Taumoepenu claimed off of waivers

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Just think of me. I read the posts as they started, and quit reading. Now I am thinking, how did talk about a mall get out of hand? One of the places they were talking about is no longer there. I am like, WTF?
You and me both. We have both experienced one of life's unsolved mysteries on this day.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
something I cant see must have happened? I havent seen Kai do anything deserving of a ban before. Ouch.
I was following the conversations yesterday between kai and I believe maybe Krang? But it ended with Kai calling Krang a (british cigarette) slang or the the extended version of the american slang for homosexual.
I knew he was getting banned the minute I saw it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was following the conversations yesterday between kai and I believe maybe Krang? But it ended with Kai calling Krang a (british cigarette) slang or the the extended version of the american slang for homosexual.
I knew he was getting banned the minute I saw it.

His follow up was way worse.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or we could discuss this Pita:

You must be registered for see images

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
In my 59 years I have never eaten a Gyro or at least remember eating one, but that's not why I come to a football forum, I come to a football forum to talk about football, specifically the Cardinals. I could go to yelp if I need insight on Gyro's, but on the ASFN football forum I expect insight on football and by the title of this thread I have been misled and denied insight on Pita Taumoepenu's recent signing by the Cardinals.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Damn, now I’m craving Greek food because of this thread

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my 59 years I have never eaten a Gyro or at least remember eating one, but that's not why I come to a football forum, I come to a football forum to talk about football, specifically the Cardinals. I could go to yelp if I need insight on Gyro's, but on the ASFN football forum I expect insight on football and by the title of this thread I have been misled and denied insight on Pita Taumoepenu's recent signing by the Cardinals.

Gyros often come in thick pita bread and a cream sauce drizzle.

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What if after 59 years, this thread is the insight you needed to finally try a pita, and it turns out to be your favorite food? Wouldn't you be pretty red in the face?

Reaction score

:hijack: