Per Rapoport: After 16 years Terrell Suggs is coming home to AZ

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Nah lol. I caught eye on Mahomes in 2015 & made sure to follow his game in 2016. Dude was always considered a mid-1st round pick cause of “Texas Tech QBs” stigma & odd as hell mechanics.

I saw multiple people list him much later.

Half this board piped up with ******** on Mahomes.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So the Cards being cheap is the fault of the person who drafted them? And if Keim is god, name me a 1st round draft pick that has made ANY kind of impact.
I asked a legit question. Also, the person drafting is the GM, so yes, he does matter with continuing contracts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed what number he's wearing? 48 like college?

I don't think so (he said he didn't like #40's in the pro's)...he almost said the new number in the post press conference interview with Jurecki but then stopped.

He said it was "very similar" to 55 or something to that effect. He also teased a number in the "90's"...Jurecki seemed to understand that but I don't.

My guess based on that interview is 58 or 95.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah lol. I caught eye on Mahomes in 2015 & made sure to follow his game in 2016. Dude was always considered a mid-1st round pick cause of “Texas Tech QBs” stigma & odd as hell mechanics.
But you and I don't get paid for our opinions. I had him also, way back when.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After linebacker Terrell Suggs[/a] signed with the Cardinals as a free agent this offseason, Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said he was surprised that Suggs left after 16 years in Baltimore and added it “wasn’t about money” for Suggs.' data-reactid="13">After linebacker Terrell Suggs signed with the Cardinals as a free agent this offseason, Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said he was surprised that Suggs left after 16 years in Baltimore and added it “wasn’t about money” for Suggs.

Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti was also surprised and said Suggs told him that it “was very intriguing to spend one, or maybe two more years” playing back where he went to high school and college. Bisciotti also suggested that the decision had at least a little bit to do with money.

Bisciotti told Ravens season ticket holders this week that the team was close to striking a deal with Suggs before losing out because “they wanted him bad enough to outbid us.”
https://sports.yahoo.com/steve-bisciotti-thought-terrell-suggs-102816969.html

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
be nice if he would come to otas and show some leadership. it wont matter in the long run but its lazy IMO.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
be nice if he would come to otas and show some leadership. it wont matter in the long run but its lazy IMO.

If it doesn't (and it doesn't) matter in the long run, why be concerned? Bet there isn't one guy out there who cares on way or the other.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about being concerned. It's lazy. Be a leader.
That man is most likely retiring next year anyway. He has earned it & I doubt absolutely anyone cares on the team.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Meh. Suggs isn't in it to be a "leader". He is about maintaining his body, preparing for the season, and learning the playbook. He isn't calling plays. He isn't mentoring Jones or Brooks. He is going to come in when he is ready and be the professional he has been for years.

Now, if Jordan Hicks wasn't at camp, it would be a huge issue. I also think it helps Hicks get control of the defense with Peterson and Suggs being absent.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Hick will be hurt by week 4 IMO.

We need someone else practicing those calls now to prepare for it.

Anything over 13 games played for Hicks should be considered a win IMO

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Hick will be hurt by week 4 IMO.

We need someone else practicing those calls now to prepare for it.

Anything over 13 games played for Hicks should be considered a win IMO
Suggs will never be the dude calling the plays so that is a moot point.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about being concerned. It's lazy. Be a leader.

I am a Texan with no ASU homerism, but the guy is a pro bowler and dare I say a possible Hall of Famer. Like Fitzgerald (and I know Fitz eventually showed up blah blah, but taking a guy down on defense is more trying than catching a football for years) he is known to be one of those special guys who keeps his body in top shape. My arse the man is lazy and he has shown how committed he is for a while with Baltimore once the season starts and he produces. Concerning leadership, his words would mean nothing if he was not fully engaged in the OTAs. Oh, they will see him when the real off season starts. It's not like the young guys do not know who is or respect him or he needs proof. What you're citing is crazy fan talk... the stuff that makes a professional athlete roll their eyes, especially a vet of this guy's caliber

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a Texan with no ASU homerism, but the guy is a pro bowler and dare I say a possible Hall of Famer. Like Fitzgerald (and I know Fitz eventually showed up blah blah, but taking a guy down on defense is more trying than catching a football for years) he is known to be one of those special guys who keeps his body in top shape. My arse the man is lazy and he has shown how committed he is for a while with Baltimore once the season starts and he produces. Concerning leadership, his words would mean nothing if he was not fully engaged in the OTAs. Oh, they will see him when the real off season starts. It's not like the young guys do not know who is or respect him or he needs proof. What you're citing is crazy fan talk... the stuff that makes a professional athlete roll their eyes, especially a vet of this guy's caliber

When I say its lazy, I am not saying hes eating bon bons in his recliner. It's simply lazy to not come to the OTAs as a veteran leader. Thats why Fitz is there.

I don't really care much, I'm just saying it's lazy. If you pay me fat money to come perform but also be an example, I am going to show up and honor my commitment. It's just lazy.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Comprehensive list of players who should be at OTAs:

• Players with < 5 years experience
  • Players on the bottom of the depth chart
  • Players coming off of injury (even this is debatable)

If the player does not meet this criteria, do not go hand-wringing about the player's absence.