Ok guys

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
I have perhaps the very harshest Murray critic since this whole ordeal started Tonight I'm gonna say something that will surprise most if not all in this board I'm gonna actually admit I was Wrong my feelings towards him probably have been way out of line at times so this to all the fans of this team let's win this DAMNED THING THIS FREAKING YEAR

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have perhaps the very harshest Murray critic since this whole ordeal started Tonight I'm gonna say something that will surprise most if not all in this board I'm gonna actually admit I was Wrong my feelings towards him probably have been way put of line at times so this to all the fans of this team let's win this DAMNED THING THIS FREAKING YEAR
I was in the keeping Josh Rosen camp, but another part of me was intrigued by KM, his playmaking ability. It just made no sense to me at that time to spend 2 first round picks on QB's in back to back yrs considering the needs on defense. The more & more it seemed as though Murray would be the pick, the excitement on KM potential in me came out. At the end of the day, we're all Cardinals fans & we will be rooting our asses off for them every Sunday no matter who the QB is. Go Cards.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have perhaps the very harshest Murray critic since this whole ordeal started Tonight I'm gonna say something that will surprise most if not all in this board I'm gonna actually admit I was Wrong my feelings towards him probably have been way put of line at times so this to all the fans of this team let's win this DAMNED THING THIS FREAKING YEAR
I'll lean towards positivity with you, my friend. He's doing a lot more right than wrong in the limited time we have to see so far.

My concerns are going to be ever-present until the season gets underway, but he's chipping away at my negativity.

OP
OP
D

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Make no mistake the key to Murray's success or not not is still my main concern and would even if we had Dan Marino or anyone else and that is The Offensive Line its simply got to be Project Number One ASAP to be upgraded no ifs ands or buts Its too bad this year was crappy for O line talent

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope the kid is the real deal.
Maybe I'm drinking the Kool-Aid as a fan but I think if we can stay injury free at key positions this yr, we will surprise some teams. I was watching GMF on the NFL network this morning, Shannon Sharpe was asked a question. The question was does he think the Cardinals & KK will take the NFL by storm this yr? His answer was an ecstatic "yes". Couldn't hear the rest cause a bad storm popped up here in Louisville & my Directv signal went out briefly.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I was equally as disappointed as you were with Kyler selection when the Cardinals moved up to select Josh Rosen last year. As much as I wanted to give the kid a chance this year it was more about adding Williams to the defense.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in the keeping Josh Rosen camp, but another part of me was intrigued by KM, his playmaking ability. It just made no sense to me at that time to spend 2 first round picks on QB's in back to back yrs considering the needs on defense. The more & more it seemed as though Murray would be the pick, the excitement on KM potential in me came out. At the end of the day, we're all Cardinals fans & we will be rooting our asses off for them every Sunday no matter who the QB is. Go Cards.
This is exactly how I felt thru this whole process.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was all in on drafting QW, but since draft day it's about looking through the windshield and not the rearview mirror. The energy and optimism I feel about Kyler, Kliff and our new weapons are undeniable. I am so excited to how all the pieces fit together and hopefully progress throughout the season. Kyler Murray.... That's my Quarterback! (TO Tears)

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t like the description “transcending or generational”. The problem with those words is there is nowhere to go but down.

I’m excited as hell and I believe Kyler could be very good...and I’ll take that. It’s not the long runs. It’s not the long touchdown passes. To me it’s extending the play and finding the wr for a first down. It’s about the play breaking down and his ability scurry out of bounds for positive yards and/or a first down, keeping our defense on the sidelines and flipping field position.

How many times have we watched Wilson just rip the heart out of a defense by doing those things?

It’s the little things that are going to perhaps make this kid great. He can give the team the belief that we are never really out of the game. I’m pumped for this upcoming year. I’m not predicting playoffs. Not because kyler won’t be good enough. I think we are still missing a few pieces and the wr corp needs to grow.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is exactly how I felt thru this whole process.
One thing I left out, near the end, day or two before the draft, maybe a week? I actually started feeling I would be disappointed if they passed on Murray lol. All the good things said about him & all the highlights, plus the KK/Air Raid factors, it got me hyped. Told my GF on draft night what I wanted for Christmas lol, she already knew, a #1 KM Nike Elite (authentic) red jersey. She thought his pink pin stripe suit was "cute" lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was all in on drafting QW, but since draft day it's about looking through the windshield and not the rearview mirror. The energy and optimism I feel about Kyler, Kliff and our new weapons are undeniable. I am so excited to how all the pieces fit together and hopefully progress throughout the season. Kyler Murray.... That's my Quarterback! (TO Tears)
Well said my friend. We're gonna surprise some teams this yr. I love the weapons we have now.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t like the description “transcending or generational”. The problem with those words is there is nowhere to go but down.

I’m excited as hell and I believe Kyler could be very good...and I’ll take that. It’s not the long runs. It’s not the long touchdown passes. To me it’s extending the play and finding the wr for a first down. It’s about the play breaking down and his ability scurry out of bounds for positive yards and/or a first down, keeping our defense on the sidelines and flipping field position.

How many times have we watched Wilson just rip the heart out of a defense by doing those things?

It’s the little things that are going to perhaps make this kid great. He can give the team the belief that we are never really out of the game. I’m pumped for this upcoming year. I’m not predicting playoffs. Not because kyler won’t be good enough. I think we are still missing a few pieces and the wr corp needs to grow.
I hated playing the "Shehawks" & watching them chase that small QB down. Now they're gonna feel the same way playing us, only KM is faster & younger.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

IMO he CAN be a transcendent talent, not that he is.

If he is able to replicate some of that magic that he displayed at OU last year, he will be.

What made me flip and become a K1 supporter was how he avoided hits, and his ability to throw the deep ball. His long TD pass on the post route by CeeDee Lamb against Texas was amazing, football brilliance.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't have any feelings positive or negative about Murray. My apprehension is that we traded up last year and took Rosen only to trade him for a 2nd and 5th round draft pick and never gave him a chance. Not to mention we could have stood pat and gotten a Derwin James or Vander Esche or traded down and got Lamar Jackson as well as a pick or 2 but no, we trade into the top 10 then piss the pick away a year later.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
IMO he CAN be a transcendent talent, not that he is.

If he is able to replicate some of that magic that he displayed at OU last year, he will be.

What made me flip and become a K1 supporter was how he avoided hits, and his ability to throw the deep ball. His long TD pass on the post route by CeeDee Lamb against Texas was amazing, football brilliance.
Or the one he threw off one foot against Alabama. Truthfully he just had a lot of throws throughout last season that were pretty jaw dropping.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson