Nick Bosa injured (hamstring)

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Finesse player.So freaking wrong its beyond wrong.Simeon Rice was a wussy versus the run and didn`t play hard all the time.FYI Bosa played more college games than "the anointed one".Try reading player reviews on Bosa .Can play strong or finesse.As for the injury BS.He missed 1 playoff game in High School-got injured last regular season game and missed games last season.In spite of last season he still played 30 games in 3 seasons at Ohio State.

Soon to be NFL bust.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Finesse player.So freaking wrong its beyond wrong.Simeon Rice was a wussy versus the run and didn`t play hard all the time.FYI Bosa played more college games than "the anointed one".Try reading player reviews on Bosa .Can play strong or finesse.As for the injury BS.He missed 1 playoff game in High School-got injured last regular season game and missed games last season.In spite of last season he still played 30 games in 3 seasons at Ohio State.

There's just something about him lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That's how I feel about the Murray pick
Just don't like the pick .

Yup, even though we might be wrong and it warps our observation. There's just something about certain guys which turns us off... and being human it makes us right for who we are lol

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup, even though we might be wrong and it warps our observation. There's just something about certain guys which turns us off... and being human it makes us right for who we are lol
Deep. ;). Agreed though.. as much as it pains me to see guys harp on the negative here about the pick.. I still appreciate the fact they have their opinions and right to voice em. We all have our own ways of processing things.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
My main concern with him what that he’s got too much bulk and his joints won’t be able to take it longterm. Obviously family history shows problems but his muscle structure and lower body doesn’t look natural (not implying PED’s but his body type isn’t sustainable). I was still a pretty big Bosa honk based on his level of polish so we’ll see.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"significant' ankle sprain coming from your own gm who drafted ya can't be a great sign. Imo

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oooofff.. Bosa injury sounds like it will linger for a good part of first 4 to 6 weeks.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still glad he wasnt the choice. No chance I took him in the top 4.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm just imagining the Keimsplosion that this board would have been. Yikers.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It’s a rocky start for the guy, but it doesn’t make me feel any better about where we are as a team.

I still think that Bosa is a very good player in the long run.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a rocky start for the guy, but it doesn’t make me feel any better about where we are as a team.

I still think that Bosa is a very good player in the long run.

Why would posts about a player on another team make you feel better about our team?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW local report is it's just a sprain, they're being extra cautious so he probably won't play in the preseason.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What, that he’d miss the meaningless pre-season his rookie year?

Good call.

I believe my exact quote was that given his injury history, he was too large of a risk to take #1.

He can't stay on the practice field right now.