Nick Bosa injured (hamstring)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should re-read the first 10 posts of the thread.

One person calls him a bust. Others are so glad we didn’t draft him because of injuries. And so on.

I guess you need to see the exact phrase bust because of hammy to see what they’re saying. Jc. Gmafb.

I would never proclaim as much so early on but I still didnt want him here. Rather Q williams or J Allen. Maybe even Oliver.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should re-read the first 10 posts of the thread.

One person calls him a bust. Others are so glad we didn’t draft him because of injuries. And so on.

I guess you need to see the exact phrase bust because of hammy to see what they’re saying. Jc. Gmafb.

your usual OSU homerism/defensiveness is in overdrive here. Dude was an injury question mark coming out of college and people are saying their not surprised he's already on the trainers table.

I guess I need to see more than ONE person call him a bust for you to get all butt-hurt about anyone talking about a legit concern Bosa had coming out of college.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grade 1 strain, least bad hamstring injury but they are sitting him until training camp just to be cautious.

I still think Bosa is going to be a star but at this point I'm happy we picked Murray because the suspense is over and now there's no excuses for Kliff. This is his offense, we hired the guy so let him pick his guy.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Surprised that, with all the pre-draft debate over Murry-Bosa and the chances of them getting injured, no one has started a "Bosa already injured" thread...

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
I was absolutely in the Nick Bosa with the number one pick camp...I still think Rosen is salvageable...but, I am now 100% behind what we are doing and am excited for the start of the season.

The one red flag that I had with Bosa is that I think he will have periods of nagging minor injuries. He (and his brother) perform at such a high level and motor that it is bound to happen.

What I did find interesting was Nick Bosa's comments on current NFL strength and conditioning:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/18/nick-bosa-2019-draft-groin-surgery-recovery-john-bosa-nick-bosa

It would be interesting to see if the hammy was injured because of training camp practices -or- improper preperationby NB's personal trainer...

I am fascinated by S&C "strategy" (for lack of a better word)

Last edited:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You people poisoning every stinking thread with Murray vitriol or Messiahanic praise is getting ridiculously old.

We need:

The Official Kyler Murray Height Discussion Thread
The Official Kyler Murray Speed Discussion Thread

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You people poisoning every stinking thread with Murray vitriol or Messiahanic praise is getting ridiculously old.
I need to stop, myself. Probably time to take some time away from the board. Maybe at the end of the holiday weekend.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Since the obvious purpose of the original thread was to denigrate Bosa I see nothing wrong with a little opinion concerning Murray.IMO it(Bosa thread) wasn't posted for information only purposes it was posted to stir the pot.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since the obvious purpose of the original thread was to denigrate Bosa I see nothing wrong with a little opinion concerning Murray.IMO it(Bosa thread) wasn't posted for information only purposes it was posted to stir the pot.

You are projecting.

Murray will always be compared to Bosa/Williams etc. But keep the Murray pissing off of those threads.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If someone said the sky was blue you'd pop in and spew your Murray opinion.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You overstepping your boundaries and moving things based on what you like and don’t is funny and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think Bosa is a finesse player. He can hardly play a full college season it seems without being high maintenance and now he's taking that approach to the NFL. Great hand use, quickness but soft as a tomato. Good luck in the fourth quarter of game fourteen if you are even there... I would take Simeon Rice over him any day

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
If someone said the sky was blue you'd pop in and spew your Murray opinion.

At least I can see the sky unlike many who have their heads so close to Murrays butt they would break their noses if Murray suddenly stopped.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I think Bosa is a finesse player. He can hardly play a full college season it seems without being high maintenance and now he's taking that approach to the NFL. Great hand use, quickness but soft as a tomato. Good luck in the fourth quarter of game fourteen if you are even there... I would take Simeon Rice over him any day

Finesse player.So freaking wrong its beyond wrong.Simeon Rice was a wussy versus the run and didn`t play hard all the time.FYI Bosa played more college games than "the anointed one".Try reading player reviews on Bosa .Can play strong or finesse.As for the injury BS.He missed 1 playoff game in High School-got injured last regular season game and missed games last season.In spite of last season he still played 30 games in 3 seasons at Ohio State.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose