Adrian Wilson earns promotion to director of pro scouting

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adrian Wilson earns promotion to director of pro scouting

The Cardinals announced six promotions within their scouting department, including naming Adrian Wilson the director of pro scouting.

Quentin Harris now has the title of director of player personnel; Dru Grigson earned a promotion to assistant director of player personnel; Chris Culmer now is director of college scouting; Josh Scobey is western regional scout; and Nathan Digregorio is pro scout.

The Cardinals also announced they have hired Keegan Leyrer as an area scout in the west and Andrew Caskin as a scouting assistant.

Wilson played 12 seasons for the Cardinals, earning five Pro Bowl honors and a spot in the team’s Ring of Honor. He joined the Cardinals’ scouting department following his retirement from the NFL in 2015.
Wilson was assisting with both the pro and college scouting departments the past four seasons with the Cardinals.

Harris, who played safety for the Cardinals from 2002-05, has worked as the team’s director of pro scouting the past six years after earning a promotion from assistant personnel director in 2013. He is entering his 12th season with Arizona’s scouting department, having started as a pro scout in 2008.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Quentin Harris discusses his, others’ rise through Cardinals front office

“Watching tape and finding players” is what he called his favorite part of the job.
http://arizonasports.com/story/1974...s-others-rise-through-cardinals-front-office/

He cited recent Cardinals sixth-round draft pick Lamont Gaillard as a recent example.

“He was the guy, I put the tape on, I watched the LSU game, the Auburn game [and] the Alabama game and I’m like, ‘Wow, this guy is not giving up plays’ so he’d be the last guy I stood on the table for.”

The passion Harris has is what he hopes players strive for.

“You have to find that internal motivation because the external stuff, the money, the fame, all that stuff only takes you so far,” he said.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson