ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Left OTA's injured....later returned for light jogging on the sidelines

Not quite Ruben Foster fast, but fast

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ouch i still like bosa but was soooo worried at draft you take a huge risk drafting a de who only played 3 gms last season

I still think bosa will have a solid carrer i wanted quennin in draft but satisfied with Murray

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nick Bosa injures hamstring during OTA
Posted by Charean Williams on May 21, 2019, 4:51 PM EDT
You must be registered for see images

Getty Images

Rookie defensive lineman Nick Bosa injured his right hamstring during Tuesday’s organized team activity.

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan confirmed the injury but was uncertain of the severity, Matt Maiocco of NBCSportsBayArea.com reports.

Bosa, the No. 2 overall pick, pulled up during one-on-one pass-rushing drills and walked off with a slight limp. He did not finish practice or take part in a conditioning run at the end of practice.

Bosa’s injury history was something of a concern for some NFL scouts during the pre-draft process. He played only three games last season at Ohio State after injuring a core muscle and underwent surgery on both sides to repair torn muscles.

He also tore an ACL in high schoo

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
IMO Nick Bosa is going to be on the training table A LOT in his career.

One scouting report I read, said that basically the Bosa's are built super twitchy and guys that tend to get hurt a lot. His brother has had injury concerns, his dad had injury concerns.

I'd bet that Bosa will miss at least 3-4 games on average through out his career.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
IMO Nick Bosa is going to be on the training table A LOT in his career.

One scouting report I read, said that basically the Bosa's are built super twitchy and guys that tend to get hurt a lot. His brother has had injury concerns, his dad had injury concerns.

I'd bet that Bosa will miss at least 3-4 games on average through out his career.
Ugh, imagine if all three potential top picks end up being terrible, haha.

Honestly, I believed the most in Bosa and would find myself concerned right now.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Much ado about nothing.Acting like he is the only guy to pull a hammy is plain foolishness.Keep reaching.......:shrug:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Much ado about nothing.Acting like he is the only guy to pull a hammy is plain foolishness.Keep reaching.......:shrug:

Didn’t Beanie Wells get injured within 20 minutes of getting on the practice field. It was not a serious injury, but it was an omen of things to come. Hope I was wrong about Bosa and he becomes a bust

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BS.Now can it be brought up about short QBs in the NFL and their lack of success ?I can play that game too.
I believe that game has been played. No need. He's also not injured yet..and Bosa is. So there is that.. ;)

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
James Palmer Retweeted Eric Branch

Which likely means the next time he’s on the field is training camp

From #49ers: Nick Bosa has a grade 1 hamstring strain and will not practice "the next few weeks."

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I didn’t want the cards to draft Bosa but predicting him to be a bust based on a hammy in OTAs is beyond ridiculous.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t want the cards to draft Bosa but predicting him to be a bust based on a hammy in OTAs is beyond ridiculous.

considering no one's predicting him to a bust based on this hammy issue, what is your point? You're projecting fake arguments here.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
considering no one's predicting him to a bust based on this hammy issue, what is your point? You're projecting fake arguments here.
Maybe you should re-read the first 10 posts of the thread.

One person calls him a bust. Others are so glad we didn’t draft him because of injuries. And so on.

I guess you need to see the exact phrase bust because of hammy to see what they’re saying. Jc. Gmafb.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose