This Week's OTA's

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to call it what I want. A front office that is generating a ton of ill will from former and current players, who pushed all of their chips in on the table on a young, previously fired head coach who has exactly one of his top five players attending organized activities. And of all of those top guys, it happens to be one he's probably not even going to bother coaching.

I'm going to call it the early signs of a disaster.
You could just quit and go watch reruns of Mesquite championship rodeo or Australian rules football

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not concerned. Does anybody really think Fitz won’t be ready? Or Suggs? DJ just had a baby. We have another Ota next week too. Now if somebody doesn’t show up for mandatory workout the following week it would bother me. Even Peterson will be there for the mandatory. He can’t afford to lose another $80,000.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He seems like a guy that does not discuss personal business and instead deflects.

I have zero issue with it. Ultimately, if the guy ended up not earning a starting spot and hit the bench for missing time, that speaks more than anything he says at a presser.
I’m not criticizing the presser. I’m saying I think it’s weird that a new head coach doesn’t even know if certain players are coming or not.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not criticizing the presser. I’m saying I think it’s weird that a new head coach doesn’t even know if certain players are coming or not.
What I am saying is I am sure he does know, he's just not passing on other people's personal stuff

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What I am saying is I am sure he does know, he's just not passing on other people's personal stuff

Sent from MrYeahBut's phone using Tapatalk
Then why wouldn’t he just say, “X, Y, and Z will not be attending ota’s and let me know” -???

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
5/20/19, 2:30 PM
Just got through talking to players, Kliff Kingsbury. Kingsbury said he doesn't know if Larry Fitzgerald, Terrell Suggs, David Johnson, Patrick Peterson will show up for rest of OTAs. Said he's had good communication with the players
3-13.

Patriots after SB win 1 player missing OTAs ( Austin Jenkins )

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then why wouldn’t he just say, “X, Y, and Z will not be attending ota’s and let me know” -???

Dunno.

Maybe he has no idea

but I dont buy that. I think he just doesnt care to discuss that stuff. I dont see his benefit of disclosing information like that. If he doesnt want to say what people are doing, thats fine.

But I dont buy that he has no idea.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
For me, I only care that the rookies, fringe players, and guys coming back from injury are there.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dunno.

Maybe he has no idea

but I dont buy that. I think he just doesnt care to discuss that stuff. I dont see his benefit of disclosing information like that. If he doesnt want to say what people are doing, thats fine.

But I dont buy that he has no idea.
Better to be vague instead of risk getting fined like Coughlin.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With Larry, the whole PP thing has to be really unsettling for him. He probably doesn't want to have to get in front of a mic and answer questions about it. Because people will ask.

Hopefully he's not also holding a grudge over the way Rosen was handled.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I gave DJ Humphries lots of opportunities to prove himself to me.

What I see is a smidge above average tackle. He's a good football player, who moves well, but isn't a top flight pass protector. He is a plus player....but he can't stay healthy. As the saying goes, the most important ability is availability. A lesser player who is an iron man would be more valuable. It's a pity because I think Humphries could have developed into a good starting LT if he stayed healthy. I see what Keim liked about him.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With Larry, the whole PP thing has to be really unsettling for him. He probably doesn't want to have to get in front of a mic and answer questions about it. Because people will ask.

Hopefully he's not also holding a grudge over the way Rosen was handled.
He's back
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Day 2 of OTAs

Larry and Coach Kingsbury
You must be registered for see images attach

David Johnson

Kyler Murray and David Johnson

Byron Murphy

Robert Alford

Deionte Thompson

Jordan Hicks

Darius Philon

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Korey Cunningham is our most undervalued piece of the OL puzzle. Humphries and Gilbert are the two most injury prone OTs in the league. That said, being considered a raw 7th round project rookie, Cunningham held his own last season and it wouldn't surprise me if he enters 2020 as the starting RT or LT.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Day 3 of OTAs

Kevin White and Larry

Sherfied, Byrd, Kirk, Keesean Johnson

Terrell McClain

Murray, Huntley, Kanoff