This Week's OTA's

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know he will be great as a OC, I know the franchise knowing this pegged him as head coach so another team could not swoop in and take him when he succeeds, but however this turns out as a head coach, it's so refreshing to see a presser where the coach is not full of himself and has a grasp of the reality he is currently seeing according to him... I like the guy

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
5/20/19, 2:30 PM
Just got through talking to players, Kliff Kingsbury. Kingsbury said he doesn't know if Larry Fitzgerald, Terrell Suggs, David Johnson, Patrick Peterson will show up for rest of OTAs. Said he's had good communication with the players
They are all going to be traded to the Chiefs in a package deal.

On Wednesday, of course.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
Just got through talking to players, Kliff Kingsbury. Kingsbury said he doesn't know if Larry Fitzgerald, Terrell Suggs, David Johnson, Patrick Peterson will show up for rest of OTAs. Said he's had good communication with the players

This doesn't sound great.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
5/20/19, 2:45 PM
Kingsbury said the health of the offensive line is “on schedule.” LT D.J. Humphries, whose 2018 season ended prematurely with a knee injury, said he doesn’t know when he’ll be back to full speed.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)

Has good communication but doesn't know if they're going to show up?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
It's voluntary. Vets all over the league don't show up. No big deal. Some players like Fitz get tired of practices.
Every year people make a big deal and every year everyone forgets about who missed what lol

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You don't love it with a new coach but it is voluntary and I don't see Kingsbury as the type of guy who would make his stand on the matter.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
Kinda weird that he doesn’t even know if they’ll show up, no?