Arizona's fatal flaw - article

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He won’t be worse than Wilks, but it’s entirely possible that his offense gets figured out quickly in the pros. Will he be able to adapt?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I go OL, which could make KK look bad if the offense stalls because of the OL.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He won’t be worse than Wilks, but it’s entirely possible that his offense gets figured out quickly in the pros. Will he be able to adapt?

I almost feel like Keim is getting ready to start pointing the finger. He started by making coach Kliff call Rosen rather than doing the dirty work. I hope I am wrong, but I think that Keim is ready to throw just about anyone under the bus at any time

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Not worse but equal to as in he starts talking about the system over the players and how the system works but the players are not adapting as expected

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has said his attack will change from week to week depending on our opponent. I can’t believe he would attack every team the same way and hope they don’t figure us out.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
And our OL is still not very good, even healthy, not that good

The secondary is now an issue too: Courtesy of Patrick Peterson. I had hoped that the defense wouldn’t be on the field for wildly extended periods of time, but we may see that happen again.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i state the weakness in another way

it may take Kingsbury a full season of experimenting to get what works on a repeatable basis and what doesnt

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like KK. I think he’s smart, flexible and creative and obviously want him to succeed. My concern with KK is around his laid back personality and his ability to lead men in the NFL. I get that he’s humble but he’ll need to hold guys accountable and push them to be their best. He’ll need to command the locker room especially when things are going bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I don't think it's as far fetched as some seem to think it is. Take a look at his collegiate record. Not very good and in most cases his teams tailed off in the second half of the season leading me to think as more game tape was available defenses were able to figure out his offense. Stepping up to the NFL (Not For Long) and going against top tier competition week in and week out may end up with KK biting off more than he can chew. KK could easily end up being the fatal flaw.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KK will only go as far as Kyler Murray can take him.. that's what I also think the front office gambled on as well. I can live with it either way. Glad they took it. Jmo

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The team is going to be better than last year. They have added some good players in the draft and in free agency.However, it will be a learning curve for both QB Murray and KK. This year will be a stepping stone for the 2020 season. Additionally it will be a much more exciting team on the field.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I said the day we hired K2 we should’ve pencil whipped Lincoln Riley with bunches of ca$h & see if would he budge!

I stick to my guns that K2 is a great offensive coach & a mediocre HC & that’s after watching tons of Tech games over the last 5 years. He was a poor game manager while there. Who knows maybe it changes, but his track record says it’s a trend.

Imagine Murray & Riley together and his proven winning ways with Big Red. Wow

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I will see the frustration and the “I told you so” on this board when Kyler is running for his life and get horse-collared from Bosa/Solomon and Aaron Donald