2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good grief!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Vick is listed at 6’1 so that means Kyler is like 5’11. I really want to see him next to Wilson. Btw Vick doesn’t look like his playing weight, probably like 190 at best.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Matthew Berry‏Verified account @MatthewBerryTMR 5h5 hours ago
So #kylermurray lit UP when I mentioned Hakeem Butler. “I’ve never played with a WR that size before” he told me, talking about how he knows he can throw it up & Butler will win those 50/50 balls. Also... they’re roommates. #sleeper #fantasyfootball #NFLPARookiePremiere
I don't mean this as a knock on Kyler, but if he wants someone to win 50/50 balls, I think he should be talking about Larry Fitzgerald, not Hakeem Butler, haha.

(But I know Matthew Berry asked him about the specific guy.)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mean this as a knock on Kyler, but if he wants someone to win 50/50 balls, I think he should be talking about Larry Fitzgerald, not Hakeem Butler, haha.

(But I know Matthew Berry asked him about the specific guy.)

I like what he said since in an ideal world, they play together for 10-15 years. Fitz is around for 1-3 more years max. Let Kyler and Butler get something going now.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

It also appears Isabella is closer to 5'7.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

It also appears Isabella is closer to 5'7.
If I may, notice that for whatever reason, Murray and Isabella are leaning forward which can be seen by the way their shoulders and neck are tilted in reaction to having their hands behind their back unlike Brown who is standing with straight posture :)

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If I may, notice that for whatever reason, Murray and Isabella are leaning forward which can be seen by the way their shoulders and neck are tilted in reaction to having their hands behind their back unlike Brown who is standing with straight posture :)
Also the camera is angled downward and Murray is standing forward of everyone else. That will definitely take an inch or two away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose