Cards shake up the FO

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Is there a more complete story?

It doesn't feel like a shake up from that tweet.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Promotions with most likely pay increases sounds like positive moves for the employees. Not like the Jets firing their GM and Director of Player personnel this morning.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac)
5/15/19, 12:49 PM
Cardinals also announced that Nathan DiGregorio has been promoted to Pro Scout and that the team has hired Keegan Leyrer as Area Scout and Andrew Caskin as a Scouting Assistant. No mention of Terry McDonough (VP/Player personnel). Reports are he will assume an overseer role.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just some internal promotions doesn’t sound like much of a shake up at all
To some degree, internal promotions result in a shift in power to the promotees.

Which implies that someone lost the power.

Big Picture-wise, more power seems to have been given to former Cardinal FB players.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yeah, people who think that we should fire Keim should gird themselves for the McDonough or Adrian Wilson administrations. Michael is bunkered down in here and doesn't think he needs help from outside the team.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
A Dub is clearly being groomed for a GM slot -- either Cards or elsewhere

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Suge White about to run someone over with his truck in learning he lost even more pull in the FO

Couldn’t happen to a finer individual. I am going to enjoy him sitting next to Bidwill knowing he is a dead man walking next season.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A dub is so bad for radio.

I love it though. He stays on brand. I caught him on 98.7 a week or two ago and Calvisi is trying to get him to gush over the new rookies. Adub wouldn't budge. He wasn't having any of it.

My favorite Adub radio moment was I think on Bickley and MJ, one of them asked him if there was anyone he was afraid to go up against or made him think twice. Adrian goes "Dude..." Then awkward silence.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love it though. He stays on brand. I caught him on 98.7 a week or two ago and Calvisi is trying to get him to gush over the new rookies. Adub wouldn't budge. He wasn't having any of it.

My favorite Adub radio moment was I think on Bickley and MJ, one of them asked him if there was anyone he was afraid to go up against or made him think twice. Adrian goes "Dude..." Then awkward silence.
I do too, I just remember during his interviews I'd be going through my setting lowering bass, increasing treble and more trying to make it more clear. I never catch his interviews these days unfortunately. I only listen to about 20 mins a day if that.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose